Lure!

I felt so good being back in my clothes and not in a fucking dress.

I could tell the others where relieved too.

"Wait where will we get candy? Its all in the kitchen" Error said

"Er. . . I know. You all just stay right here I'll be right back" I said and rushed off to another room.

Once I got into another room I closed the door.

The room was totally empty. The floor was wood and the walls and ceiling was white.

"Please work for me" I whispered to myself I held my hands a little ways in front of me.

Then a whole bunch of numbers and letter poped up around my hands.

I was messing with to code.

"Come on" I urged. Then suddenly bam some candy!

I ran back to the others with the candy bag. It was light red. Just red.

I come through the door with the others looking at the bag in astonishment.

"Where'd you find that?" Dream2 asked

"I have my ways of finding things"I lied. I have been practicing this trick for a while along with some other more basic tricks at the very back of the garden or as I sometimes call it the garden's forest.

"What are we waiting for? Let's set it up"Swap Papyrus started to walk out

"I know a perfect room" I declared and started to walk in the direction of the room I was in before.

"Here" I said and walked into the room. "No windows." Error said

"And look you can lock from the outside!"Dream2 pointed out.

"It needs a key" I said

"Then maybe Mint, Kendyl, or Piper have the key"Error said

"We don't even know where they are or anyone from the village"I said looking at Error.

"Then I need a paper clip"Error said and looked at Ink who had not talked much at all.

"I'll go grab one" Ink said and went right out. He came back about two minutes later.

"Let's see if it works. Error, Nightmare you two go into the room a bit more" Ink ordered and me and Error got into the middle of the room.

Ink closed the door and we heard some clanking sounds then a click.

"Try to get out" Swap Papyrus said and Error walked over to the door turning the handle and it did not budge.

"Works" Error called

"Noted" Ink called back then some more clanking then a click. Ink opened the door and gave a thumbs up.

I started to put down some candy in the far side of the room and slowly made my way to the kitchen.

Once I had finally finished we all got into our positions.

Me and Error near the kitchen to get my brother and Blueberry's attention so they could follow the trail. And Swap Papyrus and Ink by the room ready to close and lock the door.

They waved at me and Error as a signal to call to them. . . Somewhat.

We started to crush empty candy wrappers to get them to come out.

We stopped as Blueberry with his VERY large stars in his eyes poke his head out. His head darted around faster then a chicken could. He looked down and saw the bait-candy.

"CANDY!"He yelled making Dream1 come out too.

They both started to grab the bait--candy following the trail.

They went into the room and Swap Papyrus and Ink closed the door and locked it faster then you could say Shit!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
It's short but I got a lot of things done.