set the price how I want to

From a yoonseok story on AO3
Word count: 4337
Warnings;
•Smut
•Consensual Derogatory Language
•Sex in a public place (noone hears or sees them)
•Come eating
•Top!Hoseok                                Bottom!Yoongi
~
yoongi never figured himself the type to be weak for faceless rappers on soundcloud. specifically, rough voiced rappers, tone brimming with jeolla dialect and enough talent to make puns flow without losing the weight of his words.

honestly, soundcloud rapper guy said that he eats curses and shits them out, and yet yoongi is still hyped and inspired. he talks about dandruff and pigeons and biting, and it's still lit, and yoongi is still impressed. it's a damn good track- good lyrics, good beat, good style.

this leads to his problem: soundcloud rapper guy is a wet dream encapsulated within a brassy, intense song and ground-shaking bass.

yoongi wants to get fucked over, like, literally while bent over a table or something, by said faceless soundcloud rapper, and he doesn't really know what that says about him as a person. the fact that the guy is still faceless while he's fucking yoongi is slightly worrying. what does that even mean?

not to mention, yoongi always figured that he was a switch on the part of his sexuality that involves dicks. he always figured that he could just flip a coin and be content with whichever side it lands on.

but as of right now, this j-hope guy makes yoongi want to be a bottom forever, and only for him. all of this over some fucking song that's not sexy by any means and isn't even three minutes long. it's not a lot, but it's enough to make yoongi feel a bit filthy, considering how his thoughts dive into the gutter as soon as he hears the brass track blare through his headphones. indeed, it's not a lot, but it's also too much.

yoongi has read about music kinks and being aroused by music, but this is something different. it’s everything about the song. the beat, the bass, the harsh tones of his accent, his broad statements, how j-hope gives his all and leaves yoongi, among others, wanting to repeat the track over and over again.

everything about it makes yoongi fucking desperate, and it’s terrible because he can't recommend this great fucking song to anyone without getting the worst boner ever. they rival high school yoongi's awkward boners. that's how bad it is.

so yoongi's stuck alone in his room, stereo volume on full blast and his hand wrapped around his cock while he fantasizes about a guy he’s never seen. wonderful.

it’s powerful to be able to get off to someone’s voice when they're not saying anything ‘seductive’, especially to you directly. not to mention his name is 'j-hope.' that's a horrible alias, but yoongi still subconsciously moans it out when he cums, and he's concerned about his ability to control his volume, honestly.

he finds himself aching for more, and he knows that a quick jerk off in his bedroom or watching the porn stashed on the studio computer at midnight will only make it worse. no, yoongi needs someone to just fuck him right, fuck him until he can't feel anything, and leave him just as breathless as that goddamn song does.

yoongi has his fair share of sexual innuendos in his rapping, his fair share of recorded moans that can only be heard if one truly listens to the song and breaks it down layer by layer. j-hope makes him want to write more and more of those, makes him want to basically write out an erotica novel of slang and filth and spit it into a microphone in front of a bunch of screaming strangers. maybe yoongi's actually an exhibitionist or something, because now that he really thinks about it, he knows that if he did give in to that desire, it would be fucking amazing. he would perform much more intensely, and all because of his innate desire to have some rapper’s dick up his ass.