Same Damn Hunger

From a yoonseok story on AO3
Word count: 40627
Warnings;
•Smut and slow burn angst
• Drug use (only weed and alcohol)
• Sex while under the influence (consensual from both sides)
-

[now]

It's a thing they do.

-

[then]

[the first time]

It begins like this:

He's not into women, but he can appreciate anyone getting fucked, any body taking a cock, and before long he finds himself leaning into the laptop screen. Watching the slide of anonymous cock into anonymous pussy, how the condom is wet when the dude pulls out of her, how her slick is all over him and his cock and his fingers and her inner thighs. This porno is the kind of low quality shit you pull up when you're really damn close and you've stopped being at all shy about what you type into a search bar. What you click on. It's wet and nasty and their bodies are making weird noises and the camera is shaky and it's, like, barely 480p, and it's straight, and Yoongi is leaning into it and watching the slide of cock into pussy and feeling something in his lower belly pulse, pulse, pulse.

He is hyperaware of Hoseok's body beside him. Hoseok is leaning into the laptop too, eyes on the screen. His fingers keep twitching on his knee like he wants to fidget but doesn't want to call attention to the fact that he wants to fidget. If Yoongi were capable of looking at him for more than a fraction of a second, he thinks maybe he'd be able to see Hoseok's hardness, his erection pressing up into his old thin sweatpants. Crosslegged like this, Hoseok's thighs are spread. If he's hard, Yoongi would definitely be able to see it.

Onscreen, the girl's getting eaten out. She's making all these high pitched, kinda whiny noises that would usually be an instant turnoff. Yoongi's not even into the dude, either; he's got a weird milquetoast Joe White Guy thing going on, and he's honestly a little too built. Yoongi likes his men lean. Muscular but in a wiry kind of way, where you can tell they look like that because they swim or run or dance (or dance) or whatever and not because they live at the gym. So really there is nothing at all appealing about this porno, except for the fact that there is fucking, and Yoongi can feel Hoseok's warmth beside him. Their knees are touching.

Yoongi is-too high for this. He can feel Hoseok's warmth beside him and he's listening to this girl moan and watching the dude finger her deep while he eats her out and Hoseok's fingers are twitching and it is fucking with Yoongi's head big time. Big time. Oh, god.

He knows he's hard in his jeans. He's pulsing everywhere: his cock, his temples, his belly, the deep low place in your belly where arousal makes you ache. Makes your hips thrust up for no reason.

Something happens onscreen. Hoseok's breath hitches.

Yoongi loses his fucking mind and turns to look at Hoseok at the same time Hoseok turns to look at him. And suddenly their faces are so close that their noses are almost brushing, and in the darkness Yoongi can only see half of Hoseok's face, lit up by the laptop screen: harsh blue light on his cheekbone, his jaw, one eye. Everything else in shadow. Yoongi can't even help it when his gaze falls to Hoseok's spread legs, the spot between them where, god, yeah, his cock is hard in his sweatpants. Hoseok's mouth is wet and dark like he's been licking and biting his lips (so he wouldn't make noise? so he wouldn't gasp a little when the dude onscreen grabbed the girl's hips and pushed inside her?) and oh god, oh god, Yoongi's too fucking stoned to hide how he just eyed his best friend's dick. He can't move fast enough to cover it-it's like he's underwater, weighed down, his head too light and too heavy all at once.