Hoseok's thighs

word count: 2693
was originally a vmin AO3 oneshot
warnings:
•smut with plot (kinda)
•top!Yoongi bottom!Hoseok
•swearing
•semi-public sex (sex in a shop dressing room)
•waistbanding
•blowjobs
•face sitting
•rimming
•hoseok has a small dick
•yoongi has a big dick
•size link
•multiple orgasms
•overstimulation
~

"Fuck."

Hoseok rarely curses, dirty words incongruent with the sweet, heart-shaped plush of his mouth.

"Goddamn it. These were my favorite," Hoseok says, ruefully. He holds up a pair of dark, ripped jeans. "And I ruined them. Fuck," he tosses himself onto his bed, forearm thrown over his eyes.

"Don't kill me, Hobi," Yoongi says, and edges a little closer, "but they were ripped like that when you bought them."

Hoseok grapples blindly for the pants before grabbing each leg and pulling, tugging the fabric so it's taut, the pants' crotch facing Yoongi. On the inner thighs are two, worn holes, like the denim's been eaten at. Hoseok throws them at Yoongi and flops back onto the bed, groaning.

"I can't keep a pair of pants for even a month without this happening," Hoseok complains, and Yoongi sucks in his cheeks. His eyes roam out of their own accord to Hoseok's legs, covered by sweatpants that stretch a little sinfully when they reach the swell of his thighs. There's visible muscle, there, but Yoongi's familiar with the give of them after years of Hoseok sidling close and hugging him, draping himself over Yoongi or settling his short legs in Yoongi's lap, toes curling and stretching.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok asks, curiously, and Yoongi snaps his head up. "I asked if you'd go shopping with me."

He clears his throat.

"Of course, Hobi." No one can say no to Hoseok.

Hoseok smiles at him, sheepishly, his eyes creasing into half moons.

"Can I borrow a pair of pants?"

***

Yoongi's smaller, so the pants pinch a little, and Hoseok grumbles as he adjusts them so the waistband doesn't dig into his stomach as hard.

"You need to eat more," Hoseok chastises, "are these from the kids section?"

"Says the guy whose thighs ate his jeans."

Hoseok glares at him but pulls the pants up his hips with a jump.

The jeans may be Yoongi's size, but fuck, do they fit Hoseok. Yoongi watches as Hoseok hitches the pants up higher. His ass fills them out in a way that makes Yoongi almost envious, jealous of Hoseok's trim curves tapering into strong, soft thighs and calves that could lock around Yoongi's middle and keep him there, if they really wanted to. Hoseok twists to see himself in the mirror; he pulls up his shirt, and there are little, red indents where the unforgiving denim has pressed too hard into Hoseok's tummy.

"Let's go before these cut off my circulation," Hoseok says, and walks out stiffly. Yoongi considers waistbanding it before standing up to follow, tugging his shirt down to cover his front and hoping Hoseok doesn't turn around any time soon.