of soft fur

This is my favourite smut oneshot ever
word count; 3635
was originally an AO3 jikook oneshot
warnings:
•inappropriate use of plush toys
•top!Hoseok                                 bottom!yoongi
•hybrids
•established relationship
•butt plugs
•subspace
•daddy kink
•panties
•cumming untouched
•dry humping
•dom/sub undertones
~
Preparing to welcome Daddy home is always a ritual. Daddy always returns home at six o'clock sharp and there is no room for mistakes if he wants to play with Daddy after dinner, which he does, oh how much he wants to play with Daddy.

His heat is coming up in a week and then they'll play a lot. Daddy will call in sick and take care of his Yoonie in a way he deserves. Even if that means dealing with insatiable kitten and waking up in the middle of the night because Yoonie is impatient, already mouthing at his Daddy's cock to get it nice and wet before he lines it up his leaking hole and slides down in one swift move.

When the clock strikes three o'clock in the afternoon, Yoonie lets go of his crayon with a pout.

He just lacks a few more strokes before the picture would be coloured and the cat drawn on the paper would have a tail just like his – long and fluffy and pink because Yoonie is a special cat-hybrid with pink fur and fluffy ears on top of his head.

At first, he hated how different he looked compared to the rest of the kittens from his litter. He thought nobody would want to adopt him, but then Hoseok walked in the shelter one day. He was tall and handsome and all hybrids noticed his presence, including Yoongi. Upon seeing the other, Yoongi couldn't stop himself from thinking how wonderful it would be if this dashing man became his owner. He held his breath and prayed. Hoseok smiled at him when he walked by and Yoongi's heart leapt in his throat.

But that day Hoseok left the shelter with empty hands. Yoongi watched him go away, his hopes crushed. His ears deflated and his tail curled protectively around his bare knees as he sat on the cold floor.

Next days brought in more people – more potential owners – and every time the bell above the door jiggled, Yoongi's ears perked up, but his happiness was short-lived because none of the men who entered the shelter were Hoseok.

It was a week later that Yoongi found out that he was adopted. The caregivers dropped him off to the address of his new owner. He was happy, he finally found a home, and not only that but a nice family to love him as well. Yoongi's happiness only multiplied when the apartment door opened to reveal Hoseok. After the initial meeting, it didn't take long for them to slip into a comfortable relationship.

Yoonie looks at the clock and whines loudly upon realizing that half an hour has already passed and he did nothing to get ready. He gets up from the cushion on the floor without bothering to clean the mess he made on the coffee table. Crayons and markers and colouring books will have to wait some more before he comes back to clean them up. Now he has more important things to do and he heads to the bathroom.

While the warm water fills the tub and bubbles grow on its surface, Yoonie strips down and puts his dirty clothes in the laundry basket to be washed later. Standing in front of the mirror, he ponders whether to remove the plug too. He needs to get clean, has to be prim and proper by the time Daddy steps through the front door of their apartment, but pulling the plug out would mean losing his Daddy's cum and Yoonie hates that. Hates not being full even for a second.

He gnaws at his full bottom lip as he wonders about this, but his thoughts are all too quickly shifted from losing Daddy's cum to being filled with Daddy's cock, his rim stretching prettily to accommodate its girth. These thoughts are bad too and Yoonie glances down to see his dick getting hard.