Chapter 37: I need you

Start from the beginning

"I love you so much James. You're the best thing to happen to me". James smiled at me so beautifully that I felt my heart race as his hand lifted up to my face and stroked his fingers along my cheek making them redden.

"And I love you baby, so fucking much". James lent forward and gently pressed his lips on mine claiming them for himself. Our lips moved in sync as his tongue forcefully entered my mouth. He devoured every part of my mouth dominating and claiming me as his.

The kiss suddenly started heating up and I could feel James getting aroused very quickly. I knew I had to pull away quickly otherwise we would both lose complete control.

"J-James" I moaned as I slowly pulled my lips away from his. James suddenly pouted and lent forward again to claim my lips once more, but I held my hand against his chest and shook my head.

James rolled his eyes and laughed as he pulled away and glanced down at Max who was staring at both of us with his head titled to the side.

"Come on Max, lets get you some food baby". I gently nudged Max off my lap and he jumped onto the floor with his tail wagging as he ran towards the door.

"You're giving the dog more attention than your husband? Outrageous. I have needs too". I let out a loud laugh, but then blushed at his sly comment. I'm not sure if he meant it in a dirty manner or as I just regular needs like hugs, kisses and feeding.

Walking over to the door, I turned to face James and simply shrugged at him before walking out with Max bounding after me.

As I shut the door I snickered hearing James mumbling to himself about his wife cheating on him.

"This way boy". I opened up the kitchen door and smiled as the memories of candle lit dinners with James came flooding back.

"I'm home" I whispered under my breath.

Max bit down on my jeans and tugged on them harshly inevitably grabbing my attention.

"Hey, Okay, calm down". I looked around to see a bright dog bowl on the counter next to a large packet of dog food. Ripping open the bag I poured in some dog food and rested the bowl on the floor next to the bowl of fresh cool water.

Max sprinted to the food and began to eat at the food ravenously. I sat down on the oak table chair and watched Max eat silently. Content swarmed through my body as I sat in the exquisite kitchen with my new puppy.

"You're giving the dog more attention than your husband? Outrageous. I have needs too".

I'm back with my husband, the man I love and it only dawned on me that we had not had sex yet. We had done nothing throughout our marriage and surely after being together for well over 1 year he is desperate for some kind of intimacy. He has shown restraint and respect, but now that I've made it clear that I want to be with him is it time I make a move and tell him I'm ready. After all, I love him and trust him.

I'm ready.

4 hours later

I had been prepping myself all afternoon. I paced around the lounge anxiously deciding if tonight was the night as James sat quietly with his glasses on reading a large book. Max however, thought I was playing a game and was chasing my feet as I walked pouncing on them as they passed him.