Chapter 28: Found out

Chase's POV:

"Fuck, she's turned up to James' house. What the hell is she doing here? Have you instructed her here to stir up Isabella and James?" I yelled into the phone hiding behind a tree hoping that she wouldn't see me. There were no men in sight and I had to be careful. No-one can know where my loyalties lie.

"Bloody hell, no I haven't. What the fuck does she think she's doing?" Anthony growled out on the speaker.

"You've put the device in her phone I assume"

"Yeah, and she's kept her phone in her jacket pocket all this time. We will be able to hear what she's saying" I mumbled whilst peering round the corner to see Jessica standing by the front door with an unimpressed James and Bella.

"Excellent. Listen in. Try and get close to the building without being seen by them 3. Call me as soon as you find out her intention".

"Will do Boss". I hung up and opened up the main menu clicking on the special hacker app that would allow me to listen in to their conversation. Pushing myself away from the back wall I headed over to the large house eager to investigate this suspicious behaviour.

"We'll talk in my office" James' deep voice rang out from the speaker on my phone and I ran around the side of the house all the way to the back of it where endless cars parked and where mine sat.

Crouching down behind my car I peered through the car window and stared into the office. I had full view of James and Isabella staring intensely at Jessica who's back was faced towards me. Peering round the back garden I double checked to see if there were any guards in sight. The last thing I needed was James being informed of my actions, especially since Jessica turned up unexpectedly. Neither Anthony or I knew what her reasons were but either way something was fishy.

"I'm so so sorry for what I put you through. I was weak, I was manipulated into doing such a horrible thing to set you up and destroy your marriage".

My heart instantaneously sank. She wasn't just here to apologise. She was going to spill all the details of our plans. Grabbing out my phone I fumbled around frantically pressing on Anthony's contact detail and holding the phone to my ear, my foot tapping nervously as they talked away on the speaker device.

"Yes?"

"She's fucking telling James and Isabella the truth. She's informing them about you" I whispered out frantically not wanting to draw any attention.

"FUCKING BITCH. I had a hunch she would" Anthony yelled through the phone.

"W-What do you want me to do?. If James knows about me, we're fucked".

I could hear Anthony mumble incoherently to himself.

"Kill the whore".

Placing down my phone onto the ground I reached into my pocket with haste and fumbled slightly as I pulled my gun out and clicked the components into place before aiming it at the window. I had a perfect clear shot of her sat there on the sofa. I could get a clean shot through the back of her head. My hand shook slightly still shaken by her betrayal. I hated snakes. Of all people, I didn't expect Jessica to grow a conscience and be brave enough to tell the truth.

"Y-you're lying. My father died when I shot him years ago".

"I'm not! He told me his plan. He approached me and asked me to join him. He was treated by his men and went into hiding knowing you'd take over. He's been building up his group getting stronger and more powerful. He's finally returned to get his revenge and he's working alongside Ch-"