Epilogue

🌼

AUTHOR

Two and Half Years Later,

Yoongi's fingers were ghosting against the piano keyboard. He played a rough melody as a warning up for his next practice. 

"Time flies so fast, huh." He mumbled to himself, closing his eyes so he could listen to his melody.

As a last year student, Yoongi will have a concert performance which every brilliant music student had to attend. His professor had chosen him to play a part as the solo pianist. He had been practicing so hard lately, to make sure he could give his best for the D-day later.

Yoongi hummed softly on the melody he played. He's going to play a Tchaikovsky's song, his late mate, Soomin's favorite play.

He couldn't say that he had moved on from Y/N yet but he could say that he's no longer living a day full of misery and pity toward himself. He's okay to see her happy with someone else's and now Yoongi can even smile along with her as well.

It was already 4 pm when Yoongi got a whole class empty for his practice alone. He thought no one was going to interrupt, until a knock on the door stopping him in the middle of his play.

"Who is that?" He yelled from inside the classroom but to receive no answer. The black haired male groaned as he felt lethargic to move from his seat and slowly stood up before dragging his feet toward the sliding door.

When he reached the door and opened it, he was welcomed by the silence. No one was there.

He furrowed his eyebrows together. He looked to the left and to the right of the empty hallway. No one was there.

"What the hell..." he cursed under his breath and looked down on the floor.

That's when his eyes landed on a piece of chocolate bar tied with a white ribbon. He crouched down to pick it up with a huge smile spread across his face.

"Come out already..." he chuckled and stood up, slowly, the person who was knocking on the door earlier as well as leaving the present for him, coming out from behind the wall, greeting him with such a wide smile.

"Yoongi..." the person shyly greeted.

"You should've used honorific with me since I'm older than you but..." Yoongi sighed. "I'll let you pass right now." The latter giggled happily while approaching the older male.

"I told you to stop sending me chocolate, didn't I?" The person nodded slowly.

"I know... but if the chocolate can make you smile like that, why not?" Yoongi bit his lower lips to stop him from grinning like an idiot. The sweet words escaped this person's lips, had never once failed to melt his heart.

This person had been sending him a chocolate bar ever since his heart was broken by his first love. Yoongi had to admit, the chocolate kinda helped him like a multivitamin, keeping him strong as he gathered pieces by pieces of his heart that scattered around, made him a lot happier.

Maybe that's why even scientific research approve that chocolate can lift up somebody's mood? The internet wasn't entirely full of false information, he guessed.

And this person' presence worked like magic as well, worked perfectly like the chocolate, made Yoongi smile a lot more often nowadays. He would never think that this person could be the one who made him felt such a way, never once.

"You're so cheesy, you know that?" Yoongi grinned, his adorable gummy teeth were on display.

"So..."

"So... want to come in and practice piano with me?" The person nodded excitedly.

Yoongi entered the empty classroom again and sat on the small piano chair. He wasn't all alone anymore since this person was going to join him as well. He scooted away to give a space.

"Sit here." Yoongi tapped the empty space beside him.

"This chair is too small for us." The latter murmured.

"Maybe if you have a lot smaller but it would fit." The older simply joked back.

The latter simply smacked Yoongi's arm playfully and muttered 'pervert!' at him. Which Yoongi immediately denied with his cute little pouty lips.

"Okay, let's start at where we left, shall we?" He had been teaching this person when he got free time. Although the skill was still newbie, Yoongi surprisingly not really mind to spend a lot more time with this person.

The latter' fingers brushed against the keyboard next to Yoongi's.

"Okay." Yoongi closed his eyes and started to play his melody again, inhaling the sweet honey scent coming from the person next to him.

Yoongi may say, it was his new favorite scent.

My sweet honey.

The blue butterfly had found its new flower.

The End

🌼

Once again, thank you, everyone, for staying this far. Here is a little epilogue to convince you that Yoongi's torture was finally over. He may found a new happiness a lot later.

And who is this person might be? It's up to your imagination.

Whether it was a new person in his life or someone that already been in his life, the other BTS member maybe? 😏

A special human again? Or it was just a perfume scent? It's up to you! I already have one in my mind as well haha.

Hopefully, you can still enjoy this last chapter as well. 💜 See you again in my other books!

-------

This is my second finished book I proudly can present to you now.