Nineteen

🦋

🦋

YOONGI

"You want to what?!" Lisa sat up from her bed, staring at me in disbelieve.                

"I want to move to. I'm going to transfer to Soomin's old school." I repeated.

"You're not being serious right?" Lisa asked again.

I sighed as I placed my water cup on top of her nightstand. "I'm serious, Lisa."

"But why?" She asked again, still not convinced to my out of the blue decision.

"I promised Soomin to take care of Y/N. And today, I caught her was getting bullied by her seniors—"

"And you skipped our final exams class for that?!" Oops, I forgot about the final exams.

I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly, "Well Yeah..."

"Yoongi, you can't just keep skip classes on these days." I sighed, I know.

"That's why it's better to transfer school so I can keep an eye on her without bothering my studies." Lisa placed her fingers underneath her chin. Tapping it lightly. It's a sign that she almost convinced with my reasoning.

She looked at me, going to say something, but I knew it was going to be another disagreement so I added some cherries on top of the cake, "Why don't you transfer school along with me? You know that Bambam also studies in the same school as Y/N, right?" Lisa's ears perked up at the mention of her boyfriend, her mate. Her eyes lighten up at the thoughts.

Gotcha.

She grinned at me as she finally breathed, "I think that was not a bad idea. I'm going to speak to uncle Min."

My uncle was a really nice guy, but his noisy nephew just can't stop pestering about wanting to do the same: Transferring school.

Oh, if you already forgot, I stayed with my uncle who had a father that was also a rebel wolf just like Lisa and I. He married to a human— my uncle's late mother— that explained why uncle Kyungmin was born as a wolf meanwhile his little brother was born as a pure human.

But unfortunately, his little brother was born weak and died earlier than him— due to cancer just like Soomin. He had to take care of his two children aka my cousins, who were both a human too. So shortly saying, he has six kids to be taken care of, included his own. Want to know a fun fact? That's my other two cousins were both wolves too! Although their ability wasn't as strong as a pureblood, they could still shift into their wolf figure. Amazing right?

How about his wife?

Don't worry, aunty Min knew about my uncle's true identity and she didn't really mind. How lucky, isn't he?

"Wait, What?! That's not fair, uncle! I've been asking to transfer school first but you just let Yoongi do it when I can't?!" Uncle Kyungmin sighed.

"Maehwa, we've been talking about this a lot. Yoongi has a reason to do it while you're not." Maehwa gasped loudly.

The girl who just came back from her school, wearing a similar uniform that I usually used, tied her hair to the back in a high ponytail, threw her back on the floor.

"That's nonsense! I have a very strong reason for my decision. I can't stand my brother's fangirls anymore, uncle, please..." she begged as uncle Min just closed his newspaper and placed it on the table.

Uncle Min actually knew about Soomin being my mate, that's why he went easy on me although my reason to transfer school was also as ridiculous as Maehwa's.

"Just bear with it, hmm?" Maehwa pouted her lips and sulked. She picked up her back and turned her heels.

"Not fair!" She glared and bumped at my shoulder intentionally as I scoffed. She walked back to her room and slammed the door shut.

"Uncle, can you just let her move school already? She's not going to stop pestering me about it after this." I groaned, glanced at the door where her back had disappeared.

"Aigooo! You kids are going to make my neck cramping even more. Fine, fine! You, Lisa, and Maehwa, just move school, three of you! But please stop bothering me about it!" I heard Maehwa cheered from the next room. How could she hear our conversation behind those thick wall? I shrugged my shoulder and sat on the couch, continue to watch the soap opera on the TV.

That's how I ended up moving to the same school as Y/N and just like how I predicted, the bullying didn't stop and just getting worse and worse.

The first day I went to school and met Y/N was when she came out of the bathroom, after cleaning the gum from her skirt.

"Y-Yoongi-hyung?! What are you d-doing? Isn't that our uniform?!" She gasped loudly, clasping her mouth with both of her hands.

"N-no way— did you j-just transferred here?!" I simply nodded and excitedly she jumped on me, hugging me tightly.

"Are you happy now?" She nodded her head vigorously and pulled away. "Very happy, very." She hugged me again as I inhaled her calming scent of jasmine.

"From now on, I'll be here to protect you." I nuzzled my face closer to her neck.

And you shall be mine too...

🦋