Eleven

🦋

🦋

AUTHOR
3 Years Later

"Yoongi?" Soomin knocked softly at the door. Yoongi whose eyes were glued on his music sheet turned around and smiled.               

Yoongi was wearing an oversized white sweater with a black shirt inside. The plain fitted black jeans complimented his looks. He grew taller than before, turning into a charming young boy.     

"Come here," Yoongi called the girl who looked the same stylish as the male, with her favorite yellow sweatshirt and white long skirt. Soomin grew her hair longer, looked the same beautiful as she used to.

Her cheeks turned red as she entered Yoongi's music room. He had been inviting her for piano practice together. The girl felt like she was on the cloud nine when she heard the news from her sister.

Her sister...

"Where is Y/N?" Yoongi peeked his head to Soomin's back but there was no one else stood there. He slightly frowned and of course, Soomin didn't miss any of it.

It's always Y/N, of course... if it's not for her, I won't be here anyway.

"She couldn't come. She went out with Jimin so sadly, it's only us." She awkwardly explained. Yoongi fisted his hand into a ball. She always busy with that boy named Jimin. Yoongi wouldn't lie, he felt extremely jealous. He even tried hard on choosing his entire attire today, it's for nothing after all since Y/N wasn't there. He also didn't feel like playing the piano anymore.

"Yoongi? Are you alright?" His mate asked, with a little bit sadness lingered on her tone as she watched Yoongi's body stiffen, his eyebrows knitted together.

"I'm sorry I can't bring Y/N today. You must be very upset." She tried to hold the lump inside her throat. She knew it well that the one Yoongi wanted was not her.

Yoongi snapped from his thoughts and widened his eyes after realizing what he did. "N-no! Of course not. At least you're here, you keep your promise, unlike someone." He pouted his lips playfully.

Soomin giggled "Shall we start the practice now?" The pale boy nodded and moved a bit to give a space on the small chair for Soomin.

The wolf inside him was growling in excitement. Yoongi mentally facepalmed his wolf, can't he just shut up?!

As time passed by, Yoongi's inner wolf started to bond stronger with his mate. Even though Yoongi himself still didn't feel anything toward Soomin, he couldn't help himself that he also felt the pull whenever she was around. It just... his heart was beating for some other girl, and he didn't feel sorry at all. Because Yoongi believed, that his love was something his heart desires, not some fate shit from Moon Goddess whatsoever. If his heart didn't beat for Soomin, then he didn't love her. That's it.

Meanwhile,... Soomin couldn't stop staring at the handsome boy beside her. God. Yoongi was so ethereal. His white hair complemented his snow white skin. How could someone be so pretty? She couldn't help herself from became more smitten toward the male.

Especially she Soomin grew up into a teenager. She started to understand more the definition of love. And she knew for sure now, she is indeed in love with Yoongi.

She loved whenever he smiled, the way her teeth and gummy shown, it was adorable. She loved whenever she heard him singing, even though it mostly out of tune, it was still good because she loved his voice. She loved it even more whenever Yoongi started to rap because he looked extremely hot whenever he did.

She loved it even though Yoongi sometimes can be noisy. He always mischievous and threw a silly prank whenever Y/N was around. Like that one time when he placed a gum on the smaller's hair, he was trying to get her attention- like a normal stupid hormonal teenager boy who thinks by annoying his crush would help him win her heart- which was totally failed. Y/N was furious and had to cut her hair since the gum couldn't be removed even after showers and how much she despised Yoongi and how much he regretted it afterward.

"I hate you, Yoongi!" Y/N yelled on top of her lungs.

Right after that one incident, Yoongi swore to himself to never ever get into her nerve anymore. He just hated those three words escaped her lips, I-Hate-You. Because what he wanted to hear was I-Love-You.

Soomin smiled to herself as she remembered the precious memories which she had cherished since Yoongi was a part of it.

Soomin took a deep breath, thinking deeply. Even after three years passed, her feeling didn't fade. Even after three years-which meant she won't last any longer- she still wanted Yoongi as much.

"We had done everything to cure her." The doctor said to Mr. Park as Soomin laid half-conscious on the bed, she heard it all.

She heard Mrs. Park sobbing as her husband hugged her.

"We can only pray to God that He would give her the miracle."

Soomin has already lost hope. Instead of miracle to live longer, she just wished for one thing, just one thing. She wanted to feel Yoongi's love before she died. Even if he just pretending, even if it's hurt. She prayed every night,

"Please, I know that curing me is too much, so I won't ask, I won't ask much... But please, God. Just for once... let Yoongi be mine."

Yoongi started to play the piano. He slowly guided Soomin as she played a duet with him. The sooth melody started to echoed inside the small room of Yoongi's house as the pale boy recited her favorite song, Tchaikovsky's Sugar Plum.

Soomin smiled to herself, cheeks reddening as she followed his fingers, trying to harmonize along with Yoongi's play. The boy closed his eyes, feeling the tempo while the girl couldn't even tear her gaze away from the boy who sat only inches apart. He looked ethereal, in her eyes, Yoongi was glowing.

The wild pound inside her chest was too loud and overpowering the soft melody of the piano. She couldn't hear anything else other than her own heartbeats.

"Yoongi?" The girl called softly, stopping her fingers from dancing on top of the keyboards.

"God... Please. Before I die."

"Hmmm?" Yoongi hummed softly.

"I-I love you so so much... would you be... my b-boyfriend?"

🦋

I'm being so mean to Soomin and Yoongi. :'(

Gonna finish the book soon so I could publish my other Yoongi's prewritten fic where he finally wins the girl's heart!