Forty (Finale)

"

Until one day I found another you and maybe this time, the fate will be with us.

"

🦋

YOONGI

Friendly reminder:
Y/N is a bit tomboyish so instead of calling Yoongi 'Oppa', she called him 'Hyung' instead.

We sat on the bench in the campus backyard. Y/N handed me a cola perhaps to cool ourself.

But I couldn't help to feel anxious even more.

"You look like shit, hyung." Y/N joked awkwardly as she handed me the canned drink.

I chuckled pathetically at myself. Yes, I look like a mess. I don't even take a proper bath before I went to class, haven't been taking care of myself or eating well. What do you expect?

"How are you?" Y/N asked again, breaking the silence.    

I fiddled with my finger, gripping on my drink to ease my anxiety. "I-I'm Fine." I set my eyes fixed on my lap, but I could still feel her stare on me.

I stood up abruptly from the bench, "I have another class after this— you know... I— I'm sorry, I have to go now." I couldn't stand any more second here, not when my guilt and shame eating me up.

When my feet about to left, she held me with just one sentence that escaped her lips.

"Hyung, I remembered everything that happened that night..."

I wish I could just kill my self right now, bury myself alive, or just vanished into the thin air.

I just wanted the earth to swallow me whole.

But like a coward I was, I ran, I ran from her again, away from my mistake.

"Wait!" She grabbed my wrist tightly, forcing me to stay.

"Where are you going?" She stood closer to me that her jasmine scent that I dearly missed, invading my sense once again. I still standing with my back facing her. Couldn't do it... couldn't look at her face. She probably hates me now.

I shut my eyes, hoping for this painful torture to end soon.

"J- just let me go..." my voice already cracked, I lowered my head and hid my face with the hoodie I wore.

"Don't you think you have something to say to me?! Anything?! Hyung?!" She turned me around to face her, I couldn't help myself to let tears streaming down like a waterfall.

"O-oh hyung... I'm sorry." She muttered softly, I opened my eyes to stare at her with pure confusion.

Shouldn't she hate me? Why would she apologize at me instead? Why?! It made me felt even more horrible. She should have hated me, punch me, slap me, or anything!

"Why are you apologizing to me?! It was supposed to be me! I should've been the one who apologizes! I almost... I almost raped you!"

"That's why we need to talk." She persisted.

I shook my head furiously. "There's nothing to be talked about. J-just hates me, please! I ducking deserved it... fuck...!" I wiped my tears using my sleeve, couldn't care less if it going to make my clothes dirty.

I turned away and about to leave, but she grabbed my clothes and pulled me back.

"We need to talk!" She shouted out loud. Gathering everyone attention in the backyard.