Eventually the students came pouring back into the meeting area, with the treasures that they've collected. Mallow being one of the last.

"Professor Kukui!! Olivia!!" She leaps off her stoutland panting in exhaustion, i quirk a brow but no doubt rush to her aid in concern. "There's pokemon hunters on the reserve!!! They've got annalece's pokemon, zoroark told me Annalece went to go save them. We have to go help!" Olivia and I exchanged guilty glances, "that could've been what zoroark was so worked up about when we helped it with the bewear trap on its poor ankle." Olivia glances to the students, "you all go make sure all your pokemon are still with you, and we'll go help Annalece."

We then disperse into the woods in hopes of finding Annalece and helping her. I was slightly disappointed that she felt like she couldn't come tell me; her teacher, when something like this happened. Hopefully zoroark would be there soon to help protect those pokemon, and Annalece from any danger. She is a child after all.

~ Annalece ~

After tracking the scent of my pokemon I found myself storming through the woods, until suddenly I notice that flock of spearow flying above me. I quickly shift into that of a spearow, but the lack of energy made it difficult to fly. I still managed to work my way into the air though, and the pokemon noticed me on the spot.

"We found the pokemon hunters! This way!" They squak. I heave an intense sigh of sheer relief, and follow them.

We soar about the sky until I notice a small but old truck trying to get past the very group of pesky spearow I needed to aid me in this rescue mission.

I felt rage sink into my veins with pure Anger scorching my senses, I knew exactly what I wanted to do to these sick evil human beings. Yet I still needed to be civilized.

I dive in front of the truck and shift mid-air before landing on the ground with a thump.

I knew at this point my eyes must've been scorching bright red. I was truly

Pissed the fuck off.

I clench my paws into fists dispight the lack of opposable thumbs..and pinkies of course.

I growled, before releasing an ear piercing roar, at the top of my lungs. "Get that thing!!! It's worth a fortune!! Look at that strength!!"

Instantly I was surrounded by 4 to 8 men, large and angry. An electrovile aided them.

"You seriously wanna do this? This is gonna be Quite the joke!" I scoff and cast an illusion, in which absolutely terrified the opposing pokemon. I used it's fear to its advantage before using dark pulse. I pounced onto the center of the opposing threat like it was nothing, and it's body flung over the entire truck.

I felt ropes being thrown at me, wrapping around both arms. My legs were tangled in them as well.
I pull the ropes and swing all men around in consistence until finally they're so dizzy they winde up collapsing to the ground.

One stayed behind the wheel, and tried bulletting past me. I roar once more, before leaping on top of the truck. I tore the roof from the Truck apart using hone claws.

I grab the driver by the back of his shirt, before roaring right in his face. I use psychic and place him on the ground, and cast in illusion to make it seen like he was trapped in a net.

I lept in the drivers seat, and brought the entire vehicle to an abrupt hault; slamming on the breaks with a huff.

I run from my spot in the seat, then found my pokemon, alongside stoutland in the back of the truck. There also seemed to be a rockruff, with a coat similar to promise's accept it was black and white.

There was also a vulpix, with a coat I couldn't exactly explain

There was also a vulpix, with a coat I couldn't exactly explain. There were twinkling pieces of its tail, but also hues of dark blue violet and purple.

Both pokemon were skin and bones

Both pokemon were skin and bones. I used yawn, and Put them both into a deep sleep. I take 2 pokeballs out, one being a great ball, and the other being a regular red and white pokeball.

I used the great ball on the rockruff, and the vulpix was used in the normal one.

I knew I needed to help these pokemon, I wasn't sure if I would be able to keep either of them. I did know that they needed a safe place to eat and rest. in order to be released they'd need to be stable enough to do so.

I was suprised to hear the click, and both pokemon being successfully captured.

I then punch through the other cage doors, embracing my pokemon on the spott. "Thank arceus you guys are okay!!!!! I thought I would lose you!!" I squeak feeling tears trickle down my fuzzy cheeks.

Suddenly something clicked in my mind. "Wait a minute!!!! You two were supposed to stay put!" I grumble.

"I'm sorry Annalece...It was my fault this happened..." promise confessed; her face drenched in guilt. Allice seemed to have been going on some sort of mental breakdown, stoutland just licks me. "Itll be okay, we'll get this all sorted out later. Lets get you two out of here, and you back to your stables stoutland."

I shift back, feeling my fur slip back into the crevices of my skin. I feel just a tad bit guilty because the 2 pokeballs dropped to the ground. I noticed someone picked one up after i collected the other, and look up to find kukui; with Olivia trailing behind.

I felt A twinge of shock, when I realise exactly what just happened. Especially considering the look on his face when I looked up to see him. "Uhh. How long w-were you standing there?" My face heats up, I felt myself go into immediate shock when he finally responds.

"Y-You're a pokemon??"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: dude these chapters just take longer and longer!! And damn THERE ARE SO MANY POV CHANGES!!! MY HEAD IS SPINNING!!!! anyways, thanks soooo much for reading! I really appreciate all the support I've been getting lately for this story, i want you guys to know I'm so so thankful and I won't give up on this story! In fact, real shit just got started!!!
I can't wait to see you next chapter XOX
-KrazyGhostwriter