Allice would pace anxiously back and fourth; stoutlands gaze followed her as Well. "Why is she taking so long!! Shouldn't she be back already!" I roll my eyes, padding stoutlands long Coat of fur. "She literally just left five minutes ago. Relax. Have faith in annalece I'm sure she'll be here in no time."

"You say that now! But what's going to happen when An hour flies by!" I snicker at that.
"You have no idea how to tell time do you." She glares daggers at me.
"We're pokemon!! The only way we can tell time is if Our trainer is telling it to us." Allice goes back to pacing around. I sigh and defeat, nibbling at my paw before dragging my scratchy tongue against my glistening shiny fur.

"So is she a pokemon or, a trainer?" Asks a dumbfounded stoutland with a puzzled expression. "Well...I guess you could say she's a trainer and a pokemon."

Stoutland only seems to be More confused than before. "I'll tell you what she is!! She's stupid for going off like that!! Yeah I get she's doing this to protect them, but who in the name of arceus is going to protect her!!!" Allice roars.

I immidiately pounce onto her, in adgitation. "You need to stop griping so loud. You're going to get us caught!" I hiss. With that I step off of allice with a soft expression.

She crosses her tiny mouse paws in frustration and goes back to pacing, only this time She's mumbling angerly under her breath.

"If you're so worried why don't we go look for her?" Allice whips her head around, "are you crazy! She told us to stay here!!" I thought for a moment. "She told us to cover for her she never told us to stay. Besides, I'm really hungry." I whine in fake agony. "I know where we can find the sweetest berries on Akaka island. Hop on!" Stoutald rushes to his paws. I smile up at him; my eyes practically sparkling with Joy.

Allice stares up at us with rage. "Are you two nuts?!?!?! Now we're really fried!" I roll my eyes yet again. "Come on! We're just going to go get something to eat, then we'll be right back. Besides whats the worst that could happen?"

Allice scurries onto stoutland right next to me, still adgitated. "I can think of several thousand things that could go wrong!! An endless lists Of absolutely horrifyingly wrong things!!!! We could get attacked by garbodor or eaten by sharpedo!! We could fall into a whole or get Chaced by beedrill-"you know sharpedo live in the water right." I interjected.

We set off into the woods, hopefully we'd find hords of Berries. I felt like I've never been this starving in all my levels. Then again...I told myself that yesterday.

~ Annalece ~

I found myself Pilfering about an old volcano only to find kiawe And his stoutland here as well.
Whatever drew my senses out had to have been somewhere around her, otherwise I wouldn't feel so anxious.

I hunch behind a few rocks on the tips of the volcano. I stare down at kiawe, whose obliviously searching for an artifact of his own.

I couldn't help but blush...I mean...it's kiawe!!! He's just so...shirtless all the time. It's hard not to look at him.

I shake my head clearing my thoughts. I'm supposed to be making sure he's safe not spying on him! I mentally face-palmed.

As kiawe keeps going- although the surface in which I'm clenching onto was slightly slanted- I easily use honeclaws in order to prevent tumbling to the ground and keep following him.

A glint of brightness shown just a few feet in front of him. That's when it hit me.

This was some sort of trap.

I leap in front of him, before standing up tall. I tried not to blush, but soon realised it was okay to act normal considering the fact that I'm in a different form.

"Huh!?" He Exclaims evidently startled. "Sorry for the scare." I extend both hands and motion for him not to be afraid. He tilts his head in curiosity.

"Hey, you're the zoroark from yesterday." He points out as a matter of factly. "What are you doing all the way out here?" I glance from him to the trail behind me. "That." I responded bluntly.

"Uh. Is there supposed to be something there?" He quirks a brow. "Yes, but of course you can't see." With that I step forward, into the path.

Mere seconds later i felt something clamp down onto my ankle. Metal blades sink into my flesh and fur. Without so much as a wince I lift my ankle into view.
"See?" I gaze down at my ankle which is now dripping with blood.

Kiawe's eyes widen. He leaps off his stoutland running over to me.
"You didn't have to do that!! You could've just told me there was a trap!" He snarls; his face drenched in worry.

I he kneels down on one knee, "here let me help you with that." I shake my head and bring back my newly injured ankle. Observing its details of what looked to be a beware trap, "stupid pokemon hunters." I grumbled.

Kiawe tried prying it's fang like blades from my ankle, but I backed away. "Don't worry it'll be fine. I am a pokemon after all." I tease. "But...it's bleeding! Pokemon don't normally bleed!" He hisses back.

I ignore him, and continue on my path. I needed to find the scource of this trap. I knew this could only be the Work of pokemon hunters, which meant even my pokemon were in danger.

I bolted away as fast as possible mentally griping at the mind churning pain surging from my left ankle Up to my abdomen. I didn't really know what to do about that, but I did know I had no time to worry about my own well being. I needed to find these pokemon hunters before they steal anymore pokemon, and more importantly; before they set anymore traps.

Even if it would kill me. I'd do anything to protect my friends.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: wow! These chapters are really coming along!! Thanks so very much for reading! I thank everyone for their support as well as their feedback!
I can't wait to see you all next chapter!!! XOX
-KrazyGhostwriter