Bonus Chapter [Preview for the Second Book]- Oikawa's Thoughts (Chapter 11-17)

(A/N: I would only summarize it. I would appreciate it if you guys read it (^-^). Since there are parts that might have not been shown in the past chapters. Also, the part when they are in training camp, I won't explain or rewrite them all. I might use timeskip or just explain it in a 2-5 sentence. Since Oikawa's reaction was unknown in chapter 17, it will be written here. Thank you!)

Oikawa's POV

I should get going

I rushed down the stairs, put my shoes on and left without a word.

I arrived at school 30 minutes before class. I went to the classroom and saw a girl who's taking a nap near the window. It seems as if I'm not the only one who arrived early huh. I let out a light chuckle. I sat to the seat next to her and put my bag on my table. The science class should be the first subject today so I checked my bag to see if my answers to the homework are right.

"Ahhh! I forgot my Science homework." I exclaimed in a childish tone. Suddenly a voice ringed in front of me

"Here." I looked at where the voice came from. I was stupefied to see that the girl, who was taking a nap before, was awake now. Not just that, she's sharing her homework with me.

I smiled at her and a tint of blush can be seen on her face. She's kinda cute too.

"Thanks," I responded then she smiled back at me as well, making her look like an angel with the light that can be seen through the window, shining at her.

She nodded then replied "No problem". She looked like that type of person who could be trusted. Other than my teammates and Iwa-chan, there's no one who could be considered close to me.

"I'm Oikawa Tooru." I introduced myself and pull my hand out.

"I'm [L/N][Y/N], Nice to meet you." She said then shook my hands.

Later, some of our classmates arrived. A lot of girls approached me. It's a normal thing yet I can't help but glance at [L/N]-chan. I was about to glance back to the girls in front of me when a familiar presence passes by me. I look to see the girl who walked pass me then glance at her face.

Later on, I forgot who she was. "What was that..?"

As the classes started, I kept on reminiscing about it. What was that? It's familiar... I can't remember...Who was she?...what does she look like..? I forgot.. I can't remember.. It was as if she doesn't exist at all. Even her presence, I can't remember it at all.

Looking back, I thought about [L/N]-chan. What are her interests? Does she play sports? Is she interested in Volleyball? Hmm... I'll just ask later if I'm given a chance.

At recess, I saw [L/N]-chan rushed out of the room. I was about to catch up to her when people surrounded me, the majority of it is girls. Soon, [L/N]-chan returned with a bag of food in her hands. She went to her seat and I quickly approached her.

"Hello [L/N]-chan!" I greeted her, she was chewing food and can't respond so she waved her hands in response instead. I looked at the foods on her table and one food caught my attention. MILK BREAD! I can't help but drool at sight but contained myself when [L/N]-chan looked at me.

She handed the Milk Bread at me and I can't help but be thankful.

"Thank you [L/N]-chan." She smiled at me and didn't reply.

The bell rang once more and the students return to their classroom.

[Time Skip]

I invited [L/N]-chan to watch me play volleyball. Soon I felt a presence behind me. I was about to ask who it was when I saw that it was just [L/N]-chan.