19-Lost

A company messaged you saying, that you are expected to be in the Party, Tomorrow.

"Are you done?" Kenma asked you. Aira is already at the airport. She asked her parents if they could use a private plane that her parents owned and agreed.

"Yes, all done." You wore a short, white floral dress, black stockings, and high heels.

"Pretty," Kenma whispered with a slight blush on his face. You plan on claiming Kuroo again since he will be at the party, that's why you don't have a problem getting there.

"Thank you." You smiled at him.

A car stopped, and you saw the driver, its Bokuto.

"Hey, Hey, Hey! [Y/N]!" He became your friend since Kuroo introduced him to you.

"Let's get going." You gave him a smile. You tried keeping your composure since you'll need it.

They helped you carry your things.

You arrived at the airport. Aira greeted you and followed her all the way to the plane.

[Time Skip]

You arrive at America, you, Aira and Kenma will be heading to the condo that Aira owned.

When you got there, Kenma helped you to organize some of your things.

You discussed the plan.

"Wait, do you mean, this party is for people with a great reputation?" Aira asked in surprise.

"Yes, and I need a partner." You sighed

"Why don't you escort her, Kenma?" She pointed her finger at Kenma

"I don't mind." Kenma replied without hesitation.

"So what are you going to do then?" Aira asked your plan

"I'll claim what's mine." You said with a smirk.

"You mean..." Aira said

"Your sounding like Mia" Kenma said. Not wanting you to be like her.

"I learned it from her." You said

Its already time for the party, you and Kenma will go there together.

"I heard that many popular people will be there as well," Kenma told you.

"Yes, now let the game begin." You said with a smirk on your face.

You wore a beautiful red tube gown with gem designs on it.

You two went into the party and Bokuto, of course, will help you go there.

When you got there. You saw flashes of the camera. Kenma is not just a bystander, of course, he is still famous. They asked you.

"What is your relationship with Kozume Kenma, Ms. [L/N]?"

"Is it true that Kuroo Tetsouro is your ex-fiance?"

"Is he your boyfriend?"

And many more questions. You entered and you attracted much attention.

(Earlier: Before you arrived)

Oikawa and Mia have been hearing rumors about the special guest who will host the party. They said that its a girl and popular manga artist. Her manga stories are meaningful and were sold by million copies just in one day.

Later they heard voices of reporters and their questions caught their attention

"What is your relationship with  Kozume Kenma, Ms. [L/N]?"