14-Why?

Its already night, dinner time. The managers are in charge of cooking while the captains are assigned to help the managers.

You walked outside to get the ingredients when you accidentally bump into someone.
You looked up and saw a tall figure, it was Kuroo.

"Oh, sorry." You said and was about to leave when he grabbed your hand.

"Let me help you." He said while looking at you. This surprised you since you thought that he hated you.

"Okay."

While walking, There was a silence between you. It was so awkward.

"Soo, I heard you have a boyfriend, he's name is Oikawa, right?" Kuroo tried to break the silence.

"Y-yeah." You said like you're not sure about what you're saying.

"Do you love him?" He asked you. You feel like someone hit you with a baseball bat after hearing this. You don't know what to say...

"What make's you say that?" You asked him back.

He hates to admit it but he was soo Jealous. Yes.. he liked you. He was mad at you because he thought you betrayed him. He saw how Oikawa complimented you after the match ended and how you smile back at Oikawa. Not just that, he also found out that you are the rumored Ace

(Flashback)

The set ended, Seijo won the match.

"I don't know that she know's how to play," Kenma said in disbelief

"Really? She didn't tell you, I thought that you two still talk to each other." Kuroo said in a serious tone.

"She didn't tell me," Kenma said in a low and sad tone.

The two left the gym and while walking, they heard others talking about the match.

"Hey didn't you heard?"

"Didn't hear what?"

"That the one who substitutes as an Ace in Aoba Josai team is the "Genius Ace"

"Oh you mean, [L/N]-san? She's my classmate, she's nice, not just that she's also close to Oikawa-kun."

"Really?? Wow, she's so talented and lucky. What if both of them played in a match together?"

"Sheesh, they will be an unbeatable duo."

After hearing these, they are shocked, word after another.

"The Genius Ace?" Kuroo said with confusion.

"I heard about her. They said she's really good. She also made it into nationals in middle high scho..." Suddenly Kenma stopped.

"What wrong, Kenma?" Kuroo asked

"That explains why.." Kenma said with shock in his face.

"Explains what?" Kuroo asked still doesn't understand what Kenma means.

"You see, [Y/N] used to message me during her free time or end of the classes. But that changed since Middle High."

"What happened?" Kuroo asked him again.

"Whenever I message her, she replies saying she's busy. And whenever I call her, she's always tired. Also, after the match, the winner was announced, featuring her, The Genius Ace. When I called her, she was so cheerful." Kenma explained

"So she knows how to play but instead of continuing she decided to become a Manager? Haha, she still doesn't change huh? She's always surrounded by boys." Kuroo laughed which surprised Kenma since he doesn't talk that much about you.

Kenma looked at him as if he was doing something weird.

"What?" Then Kuroo realized what he just did.

They continue walking, A moment later, Kuroo saw you with Oikawa, you seemed so happy. He saw you smiled that way once. It was the smile that a Girl gives to the person they hold dear.

(End of the Flashback)

"I do care about him." You said

"I see." He tried to smile

"So, how's your relationship with Mia?" You asked him. You don't want to bring it up but you want to know why he hated you so much.

"We're good." He replied

"Oh.. tell me Kuroo, Why do you hate me that much?" You asked then he stopped walking