4-The Reason Why I hate Her

A year and a half later

5th Grade

You and Kenma are in the Same classroom. You saw that Kenma is playing a game, as usual. You and Kuroo became best friends and you seemed to be making a lot of progress.

"So...[Y/N]...Do you want to eat lunch with me later?" Kenma said in a shy tone

"Sure! Why not." You didn't hesitate to reply.

"That's good." Then he smiled at you.

The classes started and the lesson is easy for you because you do advance studying, thanks to your Older Brother who's one 1 grade higher than you.

The class ended and its lunch. You and Kenma walked together. You also decided to ask Kuroo and Mia because they are in the same class.

While walking the both of you saw and Kuroo walking. They are greeted by others. Which you find weird.

"Seems like she became popular," Kenma said with a serious tone.

"They're..awfully close." That's the only thing you can say.

When they are almost close to the both of you. You're just about to greet them but.. they ignored you.

You looked down clenching your fist. Wanting to punch someone. But instead, you punched the wall which surprised those around you. Gaining more attention.

"Really huh? You wanna play this way? Huh? Fine, then I'll give to you." You said in a sinister voice which scared Kenma.

"[Y-Y/N], Your hand is bleeding... l-let's go to the infirmary," Kenma said with a worried voice.

You followed behind him. You didn't feel the pain. But instead your organizing your plan. When you arrived at the Infirmary, the nurse asked what happened but you didn't reply so she decided to not ask you again. After that, you and Kenma, go to the cafeteria.

"Are you okay, [Y/N]?" Kenma asked you.

"Tell me... Are these the reason why you hate her?" You replied with a question.

"W-why'd you ask?.." He nervously asked you back

"Answer me.." you said in a serious tone. Leaving him with no choice.

"Actually, Yes.." You were surprised by his answer

"I hate her because she's so clingy. She'll befriend anyone just to get what she wants. Didn't you notice... She became friends with you just so she could get close to me and then after that she'll leave.." He explained leaving you speechless.

"I see." You said. Suddenly anger took over you. And your presence suddenly darkened. You inherited it from your parents. Then you stood.

"[Y/N] what are yo-." You cut what he's about to say.

While your walking, Kenma followed behind you. Before leaving the Cafeteria, you told Kenma put some distance while walking so he did.

Also while walking you are wearing a creepy smile and a dark presence surrounding you.

You arrived at the classroom where Kuroo and Mia took classes.

You slammed the door and everyone turned their heads.

"U-uhmm can we help you?..." Boy 1 said.

"Where is that bitch?" You asked with an evil tone.

"Oh you mean, Hirano?" Girl 2 replied.

"Yes, her. Where is she?" You asked but instead of an answer, everyone was silent.

"Oh hoho.. No one's gonna answer huh? Now if you don't use that tongue of yours? Why don't we cut them?" You threatened with a dark presence surrounding you.

Kenma now understand what you are trying to say when you want him to distance himself a bit. He told himself not to mess with you.

"S-she's with her boyfriend.. a-at the back of the school..." Boy 2 said nervously, trying not to piss you.

"Boyfriend, you say? Now then." You left the classroom and headed to the back of the school. And then you saw her with her minions.

"If it isn't [Y/N]." The bitch said. You didn't speak yet.

"Its a surprise, how did you know where we are? You must be that obsessed to get your hands on my Kuroo." You got irritated by the words she's saying. She started insulting you.

Then suddenly your dark presence has returned. They are surprised by these. Because The sweet angel suddenly became a vengeful devil.