11-New Manager of the Boy's Volleyball

You arrived at school early. You don't want to get stuck at the commotion so you got there early.

You went into the classroom and it seems like you are the first person to arrive. You decided to rest on your chair. A moment later you, your sleep was destroyed by someone. You rubbed your eyes and waited for your sight to adjust then to your surprise, it is Mr. Famous.

"Ahhh! I forgot my Science homework." He said in a childish tone.

Since you are in a good mood, you handed him your homework. He seemed to be surprised at first but then he accepted it. It didn't take long for him to copy and returned it to you.

"Thanks." He said with a killer smile enough to make every girl faint.

"No problem." You smiled back

"I'm Oikawa Tooru." He introduced himself

"I'm [L/N][Y/N], Nice to meet you, Oikawa-kun." You said then shook his hands.

"You too." He said

Your classmates arrived. Some talked to you but Oikawa has the half of students' attention leaving you with another half.

Its recess. You bought food for the cafeteria and headed back to the classroom.

You put your food on your desk. You saw Oikawa heading back to his chair then saw you.

"Hello [L/N]-chan!" He greeted you, you want to greet him back but your mouth is still full. He looked at your desk and something caught his attention, you looked at the food he's looking and you saw Milk bread. He seemed to want it so you gave it to him.

"Thank you, [L/N]-chan." You only smiled at him.

The bell rang and the students returned to the classroom. The teacher discussed and you just listened.

[Time Skip]

Its lunch, you brought your own lunch today so you headed into the rooftop. You eat thereafter that you left the rooftop. While walking, you saw Oikawa and he saw you too. He approached you.

"Hello, [L/N]-chan! Are you interested in watching Volleyball matches?" You are surprised by his question.

"Yes.."

"Thats is good! Go to the Volleyball Gym later after school, okay~?" He asked you

"Sure." As much as you don't want to go today, you don't have a choice.

You returned to your classroom and draw at your paper. The class ended. The class was not that bad. You grabbed your bag and left the classroom. While walking, you saw the gym. It took longer than you expected since you have to ask students for directions.

You stood outside and looked for a while, then you saw Oikawa there, you realize that they have practice and you watched them. You saw how incredible Oikawa's serve is. You stood there in shock. If you were in his team mate's position, you don't think you can receive it. As the practice ended, you finally decided to enter the Gym.

"[L/N]-chan, how long have you been there?" He asked you as he walks towards you.

"Since the practice began."

"Oi, Oikawa, Who is she?"

"Iwa-chan, this is [L/N] and [L/N], this is Iwa-chan," Oikawa said

"Don't Iwa-chan me, call me Iwaizumi. Anyways, how can we help you?" Iwaizumi asked

"I invited her here, Iwa-chan. Don't be rude!" Oikawa said in a childish tone

"I'm asking her politely and I'm not being rude! Trashykawa." Then he hit Oikawa's arm.

"Itai! That hurts Iwa-chan!"

"Actually, I've been meaning to ask your manager about something." You said with a nervous tone.

"Our Manager? Why am I not enough?" Oikawa pouted.

"It's Important."

"Okay then, why don't you sit for a while?" Iwaizumi said then you sit on the bench.

A while later you saw their manager.

"Do you need anything?" The manager asked.

"I just want to know.. If the position for Manager is still available." You said hoping that it's still available.

"Of course! I'm about to look for somebody since I'm graduating soon, why?"

"I..I want to become the boy's volleyball club's manager.." You finally said it.

"Okay then!"

You sighed and settled on the bench for a while. Later, you saw someone entering, it is the coach.
The coach saw you.

"You must be the new manager. You look familiar. I don't know when is the last time I saw you."

"I'm [L/N][Y/N]..." you introduced yourself.

"[L/N]? Oh, I get it haha. You are the one they called the Genius ace. Why didn't you join the girl's volleyball club?"

"I wanted to try something new. So I decided to become a Manager." You smiled.

"Oh, I see."