23-Mastermind

Kuroo prepared his gift for Eulis's Birthday. He decide to give her strawberries and some stuffs she might like.

He headed in the adress Kenma emailed him. When he got there, he was surprised when he saw a mansion. He went inside and saw Eulis and Eulian waiting.

"Kuroo-san!" Eulis greeted Kuroo

"Hello Eulis!" Kuroo greeted Cheerfully. And handed Eulis a gift.

"Thank you, Can I open it now?" Eulis asked with a cute smile.

"Sure." Kuroo replied with a a smile.

Eulis opened the gift and her expression lit up seeing the gift.

"Thank you so much! Kuroo-san!" Eulis hugged Kuroo. Kuroo didnt feel uncomfortable instead he enjoyed it and hugged her back.

"Kuroo-san, lets head in papa's room!" Eulis said then grabbed Kuroo's hand. They went inside a room.

"Is this your parents room?" Kuroo said then looked arround. Its so spacious.

"Yes! Actually, mama and papa owned a company, the top 1 company in Japan!" Eulis said in Jolly tone.

They played there, since there are many toys and dolls in there. Eulis left the room to grab a snack.

Kuroo explore the room. But one thing caught his attention. It was a blood test. After reading the blood test he stood there in shock but left to search for Kenma. Not too long he found Kenma sitting in a chair and reading a book.

"Kenma!"

"Kuroo?" Kenma asked confused

"Why didnt you tell me that Eulis is not your daughter?" Kenma was shocked by this but he told him self that there's no point in hiding it any further.

"Yes, she is not my daughter."

"Does [Y/N] know this?" Kuroo asked

"Yes, She's the one who told me to hide it." Kenma said then lowered his head.

"Then who is her Father?" Kuroo waited for a response and then.

"She is your daughter, Kuroo."

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"The night before you left for your career, Something happened between you and [Y/N]." Kenma explained.

"Also, the moment I fond out that [Y/N] is pregnant,I decided to take responsibility. Soon, She agreed. She also learned to love me after a year and gave birth to our child." He continued.

"So you took advantage of her pain?!" Kuroo said in angered voice.

"I did, back then. I used to be alone, thats when I met her. She was too nice to me. I started to like her but then. You came and took her attention away."

"Do you want to know why Mia wanted to be close with me?" Kenma asked

"W-why?"

"Because she is my Half sister."

"My mother married her father. But since she's a girl, she got all the attention she needs while I live behind her shadow."

"Also, Mia, never manipulated you."

"What do you mean?"

"Im the one who manipulated her." Kenma asked with a straight face.

"I did everything for her to be transfered in the school Im studying also, to became [Y/N]'s friend."

"Not too long I introduced you to her but she fell in love with you at first sight. She kept on talking about you with Mia. I'm always been there for her while you are hurting her so why?"

"One time, I told Mia that [Y/N] is
Using her. She burst out in anger and I also told her that she planned on using you which worked. She started avoing [Y/N] and making her look bad in front of you."

"I thought that after what you said to her, she will hate you but she didnt. When I told her that your joining the Program she never did hate you. She wants to gave you space instead."

"She changed in high school though. In training camp, you started talking to her again. You also confessed to her. That's when I let go. I told myself that its okay just to see her happy."

"But then you left and Continued your career. I continued doing it. I also send [Y/N] a picture of you and Risa kissing."

"So its your doing all along?!"

"But one thing that [Y/N] didnt noticed is that, the picture, is Photoshoped."

"She seemed to take it but ends up trusting you again. I cant take it anymore that time and decided to continue my last plan."

"What plan?!"

"For you to take responsibility of Risa."

"I asked someone who could atleast drug her. As much as I dont want, I'll do anything for [Y/N] to notice me."

"I am the reason why she get pregnant. After that, You we're too drunk and the timing was too perfect."

"It succeed and I'm so happy. But that failed too. [Y/N] said that she will go to America and claim you, her's again. I escorted her. She gave up after what you said to her. After 3 month, I confessed to her and she accepted it."

"I was the one who's been manipulating all of you asince the beginning."

Kuroo freezed in shock. He cant believe it, he wasted half of his life blaming himself.

Not too long a smirk formed in his lips.

"What if [Y/N] and the other found out, what would be their reaction if they heard this words coming from a Timid, Anti-social person? And finds out that this introvert person is actually an Obsessed and a love sick person?" Kuroo asked.

"Do you dare tell them!"

"I already did." Kuroo showed Kenma a live recorder.

"Y-you!"

"Its over now, forgive me Kenma, but your schemes ends here."