1-Classmate

3rd Grade

It's your 3rd Grade. You prepare your things since you walk from your home to your school. It's a normal routine for you.

"I'm going now." You said

You got there early and saw your friend, Kenma who's playing on his phone.

"Hello, Kenma!" You shouted. When he looked at your way, you waved at him.

"Oh hey." He said in a low tone.

"What section are you?" You ask out of curiosity

"3-A." He replied still focusing on what he's doing.

"Me too." You said with a smile.

"That great." Then he gave you a little smile.

"We should get going now, or we'll be late." You said then starts walking. He also walked beside you.

When you got there. You sit in the 4th row near the window and Kenma sits in your right.

After 30 minutes, the bell rang. The students went into their perspective classes.

Not long till your homeroom teacher arrived. All of you stand

"Good Morning class." The teacher said.

"Good Morning, Sir." Then you all sat down after that.

"Now, introduce yourselves."

The students started introducing themselves. But one of them caught your attention.

"Hello everyone, I'm Kuroo Tetsurou. Nice to meet you all." The boy who's sitting in front of you said.

It was your turn to Introduce. You are actually the shy type during the first days.

"I'm [L/N][Y/N], Nice to meet you." You said with a smile on your face.

The Introduction ended and the teacher explains some things.

"Your teachers won't be meeting you today. But don't cause trouble, okay?" The bell rang after that.

The hour's pass and its lunchtime.

You stood up your chair, fixing your things.

"Kenma, are you joining us for lunch today?" You asked him

"I cant. I'm eating with a friend. Also, I don't want to see that girls face again." Kenma said

"Ohh you mean Mia? You really do hate her, Don't you?" You said while holding your lunchbox

"Yeah. I'll be going now, see you later."

You left the classroom searching for your best friend.

After minutes of searching, you found her.

"Mia! I've been looking for you." You said while panting

"[Y/N]! Gosh, I miss you sooo much." She said.

"You didn't change, hyper as ever I see." You said with your hands on your chin.

"By the way, where's Kenma-Kun, is he with you?" She asked while looking around.

"Nah, he's not. He's eating with someone." You said with a teasing tone

"Someone!? A boy or a girl?!" She asked you while grabbing your shoulder.

You two stared at each other but not too long you replied. You know that your friend has a crush on Kenma. You don't want her mood to change into I wanna be alone mode. So you guessed.

"He's.. with a boy." She let go and sighed in relief. Since you thought that Kenma doesn't hang out with girls except you.

"Let's eat at the rooftop," You said then she grabbed your hands.

You two arrived at your destination. And talk about the students in your class.

Hello. I can't think of any names except Mia sooooo Forgive me.