20-Kozume Eulis and Kozume Eulian

6 Years Later

Your POV

"Babe, go take a bath or we'll be late," I told him. Waking him up.

"Only if you kiss me." He whispered in a low tone with his eyes closed.

"Ehhh?? Where did your Innocence go?" I asked him. He laughed a bit.

"Mama! Papa! Let's eat breakfast together!" We heard a voice coming downstairs. Our child called us.

"Wait for us, Eulian." He told our child. Our child is as timid as him but every time she starts enjoying something, her mood becomes like mine.

We go downstairs just to be greeted by a wonderful smell.

"Oh, there you are! Both of you have work to do. How come your children woke up earlier?" My mom asked and then she laughed.

"Didn't I told you to stop playing games in the middle of the night. Your not high schoolers anymore. Your parents now." My dad said.

We laughed because of this. Dad's wearing a funny look on his face while saying this.

"So you're leaving your children with us again?" My mom asked

"Yes Mom, We need to take care of our company," I replied then took a sip in the cup of coffee.

"What about your Estate?" My Dad asked.

"We'll take care of it." He said

"Are you sure?" Mom asked.

"Of course, right, Kenma?"

After Eating we prepared the things we need.

"We'll get going now, Mom," Kenma said to my parents.

"Babye, Mama! Papa!" Our child, Eulis told us.

Its been 6 years since then. 5 years ago, I got married, to who? My one and only close friend, Kenma. I gave him a chance and I learned to love him back after that. I was able to move on.

We have two kids. Their name is Kozume Eulis and Kozume Eulian . They're good kids.

"Are you okay, babe?" He asked you in a low but worried voice.

"Yes.."

"Is it about him?" He asked you.

The truth is, Eulis's father.. is not Kenma but instead, its Kuroo. How? Years ago, before Kuroo left for his career, something happened between us. Weeks later, I found out that I was pregnant. Kenma knew this so he takes responsibility. I didn't accept it first but decided to give in. A year after that, I fell in love with him. 2 years later, that's when something happened between me and Kenma.

We went to the company. I'm the CEO while Kenma is helping me.

[Time Skip]

"We're home!" I shouted.

Our children made their way to us. I carried Eulis and kissed her cheek while Kenma patted Eulian's Head.

"So how's your day?" I asked both of them

"We had fun today, Mom! Julian and I played volleyball. She was the setter and I was the spiker!" Eulis said in a Cheerful tone.

"Really?" Kenma asked them with a slight smile on his face.

"Yes, Papa," Eulian said.

"Are you going?" Kenma asked me.

"In the reunion? Of course. Afterall we'll get to see Oikawa, Mia, Aira, and the others. I'm excited!"

"Aunt Aira?" Eulian asked.

"Yep," I replied.

"I wanna go! Can I go?" Eulis asked.

"We're all going." Kenma said and he looked at me.