17-I love You

You walked in the hallway, silent. After all of you are dismissed. Kuroo left and walked away.

The students are permitted to go outside. You walked silently. You remembered he's an expression when he found out that Mia's been manipulating him.

While walking you stopped and saw a familiar store. It was the shop, where you, Kenma, Mia and Kuroo bought Ice Cream in 3rd Grade. You entered the store
And bought some Ice cream and sat on the bench.

While you are lost at the thought, somebody suddenly snatched your Ice cream.

"H-hey, give it back." You tried to take it from him and you fell to your knees. Suddenly that person gives you a hand. When you looked up, you saw Kuroo.

He opened the Ice cream and ate it.

"Kuroo!" You whined because he ate your Ice Cream.

"You know what, I was so Jealous when you feed Kenma back then. I don't understand why he didn't complain. But now I understand." He said to you.

"Stop acting all weird, dammit." You told him. You look away and pouted.

"This side of you is cute haha." He said and you looked at him.

"We're not friends yet. You even blocked me to all of your social media accounts" He looked sad.

"I know, I'm so sorry, okay? By the way, Follow me, I'll show you something." He walked and put his hands on his pockets. You followed him.

When you got there, you saw a complete view of the sunset.

"It's beautiful.."

"I know, right?" You saw him smile. The same smile he gave to Mia when they first met. You find it attractive.

"As much as I love the view. We have to head back." You said and was about to leave when he grabbed your arms.

"W-wait..!"

"What do you want?" You asked him

"I just want to tell you something." He said and look away for a while with his hand on his neck.

"What is it?" You felt too nervous.

"I.. I.." He stopped for a while. "I love you, [Y/N]. I know that you already have a boyfriend but I felt like I need to tell you this." He said trying to hold back the tears, forming in his eyes.

"You gotta be kidding me..?" You said in disbelief. You liked him but, you want to make sure he's not lying.

"I know, that its a shocker but please don't give me that look."

"What about Mia?"

"I broke up with her." He replied.

"When?! Why didn't you tell me?" You asked with sadness and anger in your tone.

"I was about to tell you. That's when I saw both of you fighting. And when I heard the truth that she's only using me, I was so shocked." He said, wearing a sad look on his face.

"I see now. Well, I also need to tell you something."You looked away

"W-what is it?" He asked with nervousness.

"Me and Tooru, are not in a relationship." You said, still not looking at him.

"Wait what?!" His jaw dropped.

"It's just a pretend relationship hahaha." You laughed at him.

"[Y/N], your cruel." He told you and he looked down.

"I know, Btw, about your feelings." He looked at you

"I accept it." You said then you smiled at him. He slightly blushed.

He hugged you then he kissed your forehead.

"I love you, My beloved Queen." He said while looking at you

"I love you too, My bedhead captain." You laughed.

He closed the distance between you and your lips met his. He gave you a short, passionate kiss.
You left with him and headed back to the school with him. Your hand intertwined with his. You walked back to school while holding hands.