3-Jelousy

You all went home. After what happened, you still can't get over what happened.

You went straight to bed after what happened and just wanted to go to sleep.

"[N/N] Its time to eat!" Your Maid called you (A/N: If you don't have one...then you don't have one...)

You went to the dining room and saw your favorite food. You ate up and after that, you took a bath.

You headed back to your room but instead of Laying at your bed, you opened your Tablet and play some games that Kenma recommended to you.

While playing, your phone suddenly went off.

You saw a message from an Unknown.

From: Unknown

Hello [Y/N]-chan. It's me, Kuroo.

When you read the message you can't help but be excited and happy. You changed the name to Kuroo♡. Yes, with heart. Then You replied

From: You

Lol, how did you know my number?

From:Kuroo♡

I asked Kenma.

To: You

How clever ;).

From: Kuroo♡

Save my number, 'kay?

From: You

'Kay

You realized that you've been smiling while chatting with him.

You're starting to feel tired. So you decided to go to sleep.
'I'll get to see him again' you thought to yourself while dozing off.

The next morning, you are energetic. Which your siblings find weird.

"I'll get going now~!" You said while rushing out of the gate.

You were humming all the way to school.

You went inside your classroom and greeted Kenma with a smile.

"Good Morning, Kenma!" You said while walking to your chair.

"Oh hey?..." Then he gave you a weird look.

"What's wrong?" You noticed

"No..its just.. you seemed to be so happy... did something happen?" He asked you

"Well Yeah!" You said in a cheerful tone.

"Ohh I see.." Then he smiled at you.

"Oya, look who's cheerful today." Kuroo appeared.

"It's you." You said and then smiled at him.

Kenma seemed to notice this. And suddenly he frowned and focus in his game.

The classes started normally. You just gazed outside the window. Not too long class ended and you all left the school. The four of you, you, Kenma, Mia and Kuroo.

You tried getting close to Kuroo but the problem is, you noticed that your friend is being a bit..clingy.

You tried to not burst into flames. You know that your friend is just trying to know him better. But you cant stop being Jealous. 'She could just cling at Kenma like she usually does.' You thought to yourself.

They were getting too close to each other, you listen to their conversation and what they are talking about is enough to make you feel like your about to explode. Suddenly, a wonderful idea popped into your head.

"Kenma, do you wanna buy Ice cream, my treat~." You got too close to Kenma that he started to blush.

Mia and Kuroo looked at your way.

"S-sure.." He said and look away

Mia clenched her fists but calmed down. She thought that maybe your treating Kenma is that because he's left out.

You and Kenma walked together. Kenma is still blushing while talking to you. The two followed behind you.

You heard something that you don't want to hear from your friend. And you notice that both of them are acting like a couple. Then you burn in rage. 'Do you really want to play huh? Fine.. 4 can play that game' You thought to yourself.

After buying an Ice Cream. The 4 of you sat on a bench SEPERATED. The two on the right and two on the left. You watched the two beside you flirting. And you suddenly want to slap both of them but you don't want to lose your cool.

Kenma was eating silently beside you then...

"Kenma, say aah~." Kenma turned around you and blushed again. He has no idea what you're trying to pull but did what you say anyway.

He opened his mouth and you feed him an Ice cream though. That Ice cream you feed him is one of his favorites so he didn't complain.

Mia saw this then speak...

"Fine [Y/N].. you win." She's just teasing with you. You know that and you teased her back. But she just doesn't want you to go any further.

"Yay! Thank you! Btw... I'm sorry ." You said

"I'm sorry too." She replied

While Kuroo and Kenma are still confused