Chapter 15

Guys I'm so sorry! I know I hardly update anymore I just tbh don't know where this book is going, I don't really have ideas for it.

-read until end of chapter please-
-----------------------------------------------------

"You know what I want to know?" Chris looked at me.

"What?"

"I want to know why you would actually dump me, if she said that to m-e"

"she would never say that to you, she likes you that's why she made me dump you,"

"Tara?"

Chris looked at me serious, I looked back at him.

"Now seriously do you even still love me?" He looked really sad.

Is that even a question? I thought to myself.

"Chris I love you so much it hurts, you don't understand how much it hurt doing that dumping you, watching you be with Hanna, that hurt me so much I use to cry myself to sleep sometimes. Of course I still love you!"

He smiled at me.

"Okay well that's good then,"

He held my hand.

-----------------------------------

Hey guys so I wrote this mini chapter in December 2014 I didn't know what else to write so I haven't uploaded it. I know it's really short I just don't know what to do with this book anymore.

Should I keep writing?
Should I stop?
Should I make a new book?
If I should keep writing what should happen in the book?

Soooo many questions help me out and comment?

I just want to say Thank you all so much because you have gave me such good feedback when I stated writing i wasn't expecting 8k reads!

I love you all xx

P.s please comment your thoughts ❤️ and I'm so so sorry for the lack of updates and for the very extremely short chapter.