Chapter 10: A Setup

Comincia dall'inizio

Nepgear: So what are you saying?
She said sadly.

IF: Well, I don't have solid proof. I'm saying that those monsters that were popping up there wasn't a coincidence. He's up to something and we need to know what. She said with her phone in her hand.

IF: There's still time for me to make the low tie. I'm going. We need to get to the bottom of this. She said as Nepgear shouted.

Nepgear: Take me with you! Please! I'm worried and I want to help! She said putting on a serious determined face.

Midoriya: I'm coming along too! I'm worried the same way as Nepgear! He said serious and strong hearted.

IF: What? There's no way. I can't risk you all in danger too.
She said.

Nepgear: I can't stand this IF! I'm begging you!
She exclaimed with worry and courage.

Midoriya: She's right! The destination they went to might have been a setup! We have to hurry! He said determined.

IF, Compa, Uni, Rom, and Ram had nothing to say about what he said. Nepgear had concerns about her sister and the other CPUs.
IF on the other hand tried to think of something to do.

(In the skies)

The four CPUs were on their way to Zune District. High from the ground. They didn't know what was gonna happen next. So they just sticked with it. Green Heart spotted the location.

Green Heart: There it is. It's just up ahead.

White Heart couldn't believe how many monsters there were.

White Heart: Damn, that's a ton of monsters.

Black Heart: There may be many, but they all lool low level to me.

Purple Heart: I think you're right. Still, we can't make them slip into town. We need to kill them here before they-
She cut off due to the loud noise coming from below. It was remote robots.

They all gasped. They knew what these things do. The three mechanical robots had their lasers behind their back aiming at them.

They saw the robots shoot multiple lasers at them. They quickly got out of the way. From no ones point of view, it was like a fireworks display gone out of control.

White Heart: It looks like they got a few big ones.

Green Heart: They'll make true enemies at least.

Black Heart: That makes one for each of us!
She charged at a.good speed.

Black Heart: It's time to race!

White Heart: Don't you dare steal a march on me!
She exclaimed.

The four of them charged at the robots until Purple Heart got their attention.

Purple Heart: You three, hold up! The textbook method here is to stick together and take one at a time!

Black Heart didn't care what she said.

Black Heart: What a spineless textbook!

Purple Heart: Honestly, when they transform, they turn into a bunch of fighting vipers. But, I can't really say I'm different.
She said strong hearted as she catched up to them.

(On the way to Zune District)

IF was on her motorcycle driving with Nepgear behind her back. The two go to the destination they're going.

IF: Alright, here's the deal. Don't take any risks, understand me?
If you feel the least a bit threatened, head to safety ok? She said warning Nepgear.