She doesn't even care they are going to fuck in someone else's room , on someone else's bed while there are bunch of people, important people down that should be having discussions with as she smashes her lips on his.

Sahir groans at that his hands grabbing her waist in reflex pulling her tightly to him as she starts sucking on his jaw. He growls as he feels her nail rubbing along the vein of his cock and god Maya is going to make him release if he lets her carry on.

He is distracted by her voice in her ears making him shock as he didn't realize when she rised up from kissing his chest at the same time by her dirty words "Gonna fuck me Daddy?Fuck me into tje bed for the rest of the party and let everyone hear me scream your name or let me ride you in these sheets as you scream my name?"

Sahir's eyes zeros on Maya's as she pulls back smirk painted firmly on her face as she raises her eyebrow waiting for his answer "Which one is it going to be Daddy?"

Sahir groans lifting her up and diving down on the bed not able to wait any longer, he has waited all night as it is. He throws away his boxer before pulling down the sleeve of her gown. Maya pushes him off her making him a little confused but he sits back on his knees watching her pull her zip down before starting to shove her gown down. He stops her actions making her raise her eyebrow yet again in question this time. Ignoring her he peels off her gown , his eyes raking on her huge blossoms making him want to nothing but dive in between them. He touches his cock pressing on the tip trying to relive himself so that he doesn't finishes yet before he is pushing her back on the bed.

Fuck such a dirty mouth you have Ms.Maya. Daddy's going to ruin you"he mumbles in her ear as his hands massage her blossoms , his fingers pinching her nipples making her rise her body above the bed as shivers ran up and down her spine in pleasure. Maya is sweating as he works hands sliding down taking her dress along before reaching her thong where he rubs slowly.

"Please"she breaths out contemplating opening herself up , making the first move as he is taking to fucking long for her liking.

She can't believe she is thinking that, never had a man in her life to drive her this crazy, cannot believe how much her body wants his lips anywhere on her and with that she curling her long fingers in his hair pulling him up where he is spreading hickeys on her neck directly to her face.

They stare into each other's eyes completely still, her eyes conveying the want that she is not able to say , that she doesn't want to say because speaking means revealing and revealing means loosing control and Maya doesn't like loosing control.

And somehow Sahir gets that and pushes down taking her one nipple in his mouth sucking harshly on it. His eyes rolling back in the head as the pleasure oozes in him as he suckles her blossom before moving to another. Maya's legs lock around Sahir's waist , loving their position more than ever, loving this position for the first time ever, because for the first time she has given up the control, is not on top and she doesn't want to think too much into it now , doesn't want to acknowledge it as she knows she will jump ,roll over and sit on him , on top of him . And right now with her arms curled around his neck and heels digging in his behind pushing him harder on her , he doesn't want to let go of this pleasure.

Sahir lifts one hand up to Maya's mouth, fingers dragging over her lips forcing it open so she takes his thick fingers in biting on them and he is gazing at her as he says "Nice and wet baby, you know what to do"

He then pushes her thong aside rubbing his thumb over the clit that only makes her lap her tongue over his fingers faster sucking on them. He then moves up a little so as to look down and removes the thin material leaving her naked as he also pushes the material of her gown aside. He pulls his fingers out of her warm mouth.