Wedding Blues

Prompt bymoonlight_ra

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Prompt by
moonlight_ra

It's been long long time since I have posted here. So, here it is. Man, I am on fire tonight. So many updates !!

***

J

ennifer laughs into the moonlight, her eyes sparkling as she chats, her hands waving as usual as she explains something, her earings blinging in the lights, surrounded by her group of girl gang.

Harshad watches his fiancé from far away happiness swirling in his heart. He cannot believe that goddess is his soon to be wife and he cannot wait for 'the day' to come soon. He smiles at his friends, most of the words going from one ear through the other, his focus only on her on the other end of the room.

"You sure about this Harshad?? Dekhlo, koi nahi kehta hai but ek bar paas gaye toh paas gaye"Rohit says slapping his shoulder as the others laugh nodding along with him.

"Sahi bola. Sahi Ekdum! Dekh le jail hai" Aniruddh joins making the others laugh, as Harshad only smiles saying"I am sure. Jenny ke saath kaid hona bhi chalega "

Everyone whistles at his words as Aniruddh claps" Actor bhai! Actor hai, dialogue giri toh dekho! "

He blushes a little as everyone claps at his back, hollering his eyes only on her and he decides to excuse himself to go towards her.

It's been exactly 40 minutes since he had a word with her, and no he is not keeping a count.

.

On the other hand Jennifer is over the moon as she shows off her wedding ring. It is the most prettiest thing Harshad has ever brought for her and she is going to cherish it for life.

She giggles when Naihal teases her claiming it's all because of her. And to everyone's surprise Jennifer agrees wholeheartedly. It was Naihal who had given that last push Jennifer needed to nod for a relationship with him in the first place.

She walks around the party they had kept exclusively for their close friends, friends from the industry and some from the family. They wanted to get the announcement done in one go. And it already felt as if she has seen him since ages as she looked across to see him having a chat with her cousin and her brother.

But she wouldn't mind because he will be there when they would leave from this restaurant and she couldn't wait to cozy up with her fiancé and Breezer. She blushes, just thinking about it.

As she reaches one more group of her friends , asking them to have some more food that they stop her.

"Congratulations Jenny"Drashti smiles at her, looking at her ring and then back at her big smile.

"Aww thank you guys!"Jennifer smiles hugging her close and others one by one as they all congratulate her.

"We are so happy for you"one of them says, Pooja and Jennifer smiles back at her nodding in thanks. She turns to another one, Rima who couldn't help but ask the questions all the four ladies are dieing too.