Violent Love Pt 2

A voice halts her as she is rushing towards her car. She pushes her raybans closer to her eyes before turning around, it's Arshad from her office. She smiles at him as he jogs towards her.

He is the only friend she has in this office, the only one that she likes to spend some time with. She puts her hand on her red wrist covering it up so that Arshad doesn't notice.

She likes to keep things happening between her and her husband to herself.

"Hey! Saw you running off so early. I am going for some coffee, do you want to join?"

She looks at her watch as Aditya's voice rings in her ear, to come at 6 and sees there is almost one hour for that. She nods, a coffee does sound good and relaxing after all that happened inside.

Arshad smiles at her brightly before motioning his hand for her to walk forward.

Zoya walks slowly and carefully trying not to move fast as Arshad can see the pain on her face as her womanhood is still throbbing.

They make their way crossing the street to Starbucks, right opposite to their office,the Cafe they usually would hung out.

Arshad opens the door for her and she is reminded of Aditya, he does that too. She smiles only for it to diminish as she realizes he only does that when they are in public, when there are people around.

She smiles as Arshad asks her what she will have even though he knows she takes only one type of coffee every time they come. And she is again hit with the fact that Aditya never asks her anything, he will either let her do whatever she likes or will dictate everything. It's like her opinions never matter. Or it just depends on her mood because there was one time he had let her order whatever she likes from the restaurant, it was on their one year anniversary. Zoya was so happy that day , that she had ordered every type of dessert on the menu and Aditya had to eat all of it. She knew Aditya enjoys dessert but never eats it, ever. That was the first time he had ate.

She smiles at that memory.

"You look tired Zoya" Arshad comments after reciting their orders and she wants to scoff, roll her eyes and tell him yaa, that's because I just got fucked in your boss's cabin by him and I am fucking sore because of it!

But she only shakes her head "Just a little bit of headache"

"I can't belive Aditya makes you work so much. Your assistant can do most of the job. And no offense but he can do all of the stuff he assigns you too" she laughs at that not commenting because he is right. She can work by his side but she never said anything in the fear he will hit or...or do what he did today. She can still feel him all around her and in her, and she should enjoy feeling him. But she doesn't, not like this.

She shivers, although he is right she doesn't want to argue with Arshad knowing she will not win. She sips her coffee as she listens to Arshad go on and on about his work.

Arshad's hatered towards Aditya is justified she thinks, he loves her, yes she knows that. It's clear as a day that Arshad loves Zoya and that is enough reason to hate him. Plus, Aditya is extra rude to him than anyone else.

Zoya thinks the only reason Arshad still works under Aditya is because he is loyal to his work. And Zoya smiles thinking Aditya does appreciate it even though he has almost beaten Arshad or thought of beating him.

They finish their cups and Arshad offers her a ride. But she shakes her head knowing Aditya will be more than pissed if she didn't drive in the car he gifted. Although, she never says that waving him bye not before hugging him softly.

She wants Aditya to hug her, pull her in his arms the way Arshad does. Protect her with his love, the thought itself brings tears to her eyes that she sucks back not wanting Arshad to see them , because it's a far cry. Because it will never happen. Because Aditya Hooda doesn't love her and she is sure he never.