Part 42

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Beam enters the dark room, he promised Forth to come earlier but he needs to stay for the class assignment. He carefully put the foods on the table and look around for Forth.

Forth is lying on the bed, in new sets of clothes that mean he already take a shower. Beam tip toes and climbs on the bed.

"Forth" calls Beam softly while shaking Forth's body.

Forth moves in his sleeps and open his eyes, he smiles when he saw Beam's face.

"hi" greets Forth happy. Beam laugh and greets Forth back.

"get up, let's eat. I will switch on the lamp" Beam runs to the switch and turn on the light.

Forth squints his eyes to adjust to the light. He looks at exhausted Beam. He knows Beam doesn't want to let him know but he can see his boyfriend is exhausted after a long day.

"let's eat" Beam serves everything on the plate for them, he even make a hot chocolate for Forth.

Forth is really grateful to has Beam. He go to the bathroom to wash his face and fill the tub with warm water. Beam will need it later.

They enjoy their dinner and they relax in front of tv to rest their stomach for a while. Beam keep dozing off and leans on the Forth's body all the time.

"you should rest baby" mutters Forth and ruffles Beam's soft hair.

After 30 minutes of sleeping, Forth gets up carefully and carry Beam to his bed. He enter the bathroom to change the water, the warm water is cold already.

After he refill with another warm water he wakes Beam up, he feels guilty but Beam will be more comfortable to sleep.

"Baby, let's take a bath" whisper Forth softly. Beam opens his eyes and then he shuts it back. He rolls over and hugs Forth's pillow.

"come on" Forth tries again.

"don't wanna. Let sleep" murmurs Beam in his sleep.

Forth chuckles and pulls Beam to unbutton his shirt. Beam smiles lazily and let Forth take off his shirt and pant. Now, he only left in his boxer.

'Oh my god! Calm my heart god' pray Forth when he can see Beam's whole body. He needs to fight himself right now.

"here we go!" Forth carry Beam to the bathroom and put Beam slowly into the tub. Beam whines a bit and opens his eyes he glares at Forth for disturbing his sleep.

"Join me!" force Beam. Forth looks at Beam, does Beam really means that.

"really?" ask Forth to make sure.

"yeah. Take off your shirt and join me"

Forth take off his shirt and pants slowly. Beam huffs because Forth is taking a lot of time and kind of teasing and seducing him at the same time.

"hurry up!" whines Beam and Forth hurry up his work.

He enters the tub when he is in his boxer and sits on the end of the other side of the tub. Beam pouts and ask Forth to come closer. Forth still not moving that make Beam go over there. He opens Forth arms and leans comfortably on Forth's chest.

"this is nice" comments Beam with a happy smile.

Forth gulps his saliva and smile too. Beam is really testing his patience right now. He loves Beam so much and of course he loves to do a lot of things with his loved one but he can't force it.

"Forth" calls Beam softly and playing with Forth's muscle arm.

"hm?" Forth really can't right now, he is praying in his head to keep calm. Beam rarely call him sweetly like he is seducing him.

"erm, can we do something?" ask Beam and turn around to face Forth.

Forth almost curse when he can feel how close are they now. Forth's eyes lost focus, he look everywhere except Beam's eyes.

"I love you, you know that right?" ask Beam while tracing Forth's face with his finger.

Forth's can hear his heart beating so fast right now.

"Forth" calls Beam again

"yes?" ask Forth above the whisper.

"you want me right?" ask Beam while biting his lips and red cheeks.

Forth doesn't know wether Beam is embarrassed or try to seduce him because he really got seduced. He can't resist himself anymore.

"yeah" Forth breath sounds ragged.

Beam smiles and lean forward, their body touch together, both of them can feel their beating heart.

"kiss me" whisper Beam, just above his lips. Their lips are really close.

Forth doesn't wait anymore and put their lips together, he kiss Beam like he needs the kiss to stay alive. Beam also returns the kiss with same passion.

"Forth, bed"

"no, we need to rinse the soap first"

"then hurry up!!!" force Beam, he really cant wait anymore.

Forth lift Beam and go under the shower, he rinse their body fast because Beam keep pushing him to make it faster.

"take my boxer off, yours too" Forth lost his conscious mind and do everything Beam ask.

They are now naked, their skin touch each other the whole body.

"baby, you are beautiful!" praise Forth, he can't take off his eyes to stare at Beam.

The whole Beam's body turn red because he is shy and arouse, Beam also can't deny how much he loves Forth's perfect body.

"hurry up!"

Forth doesn't bother to dry their body,  he pulls Beam's body and carry Beam to the bed. He puts Beam down and leans above Beam, they continue to kiss and Forth's kisses keep moving lower and lower.

Beam's moans can be heard clearly and that makes Forth brave to do more and keep doing his jobs. Beam is a virgin and he never knows about this kind of pleasure before. He can't say how he feels right now with word.

"Forth..." moans Beam, he really don't know what to say right now. All he can feel is happiness and pleasure.

When Forth is ready for their next and bigger step, Beam's phone rings loudly. Forth stop his doing but Beam makes him to keep going.

Forth ignores the rings and wants to continue but the phone keep ringing, Beam also get angry for the disturbance. He take his phone on the table to turn it off but when he saw who is calling, the on switch turn off immediately.

"daddy?" Beam answer it fast.

Forth's eyes open wide when he heard the name. He move away a bit and pulls the blanket to cover their naked body.

"okay. I will be there in one hour. It's okay daddy. Okay."

"No! I'm fine. I'm okay, I just..." Beam looks at Forth while biting his lips

"exercise with Forth. We are done already"

"okay. Wait for us there. Bye. See you soon" Beam hung up the phone and sigh. He puts his head on Forth's shoulder. Now everything come to his conscious mind, he is really embarrassed.

"why baby?" ask Forth, he is a bit disappointed but he also feels embarrassed. They almost get caught by Beam's father. They are really close just now.

"daddy's flight will arrive Bangkok in one hour. Need to fetch him. Sorry" mutters Beam feels guilty.

Forth chuckles and lift Beam's chin to make he look at him. Forth kiss Beam's nose tip and smile.

"it's okay. Let's get ready" Forth get down from the bed first, naked and Beam can see everything, Forth is still excited though.

"ugh, sorry" Forth take his towel and runs to the bathroom. He need to settle his problem first.

Beam sighs again and rolls on the bed, it's really embarrassing and their first time is a big failure. Beam laugh a bit and mutters how stupid he is right now. He is happy even though they can't finish their stuff.