Part 5

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Pha and Kit look at their friend that look like a stupid thief. Beam is wearing a sunglasses and a cap, hiding behind them when they walk.

"Beam, you look stupid" said Pha and make a way so that Beam is standing between them.

"Shh! I don't want to attract attention" said Beam with whisper, he hides again.

Kit shakes his head and can't believe his friend is this stupid. By wearing all of that attracts more people. People are staring at them.

"who are you trying to hide from Beam?" ask Pha, gives up with Beam's antic. He looks silly wearing something like this.

"no one, I just want to try new style" said Beam, not convincing at all.

"yeah, we trust that because we are stupid" said Kit with a glare.

Beam look at Kit then at Pha. He huff in annoyance and walk away from them. He will use other things as a shield and to hide. His friends are not helping at all.

They sit together in the class and Beam ignores his friends. He take off his cap and sunglasses.

"You disturb someone's girlfriend again?" ask Pha.

"No!" answer Beam fast. It has nothing to do with girl at all. This time, he caused trouble with a man, the famous Forth.

Before Kit can interject, their professor enter the class and Beam feels grateful for the first time. They focus on the lesson and write down important notes.

After an hour they finished their class and walks towards the cafe, Beam stop midway and told his friends he will eat outside. Pha and Kit just let Beam go because they think Beam already ask some girls to lunch together.

Mike, Tom and Tew eat together at the engineering cafe. They decide to eat together, seven of them together but others already have their own plans. They talk about basketball games and didn't realise that they are near the Forth and the gang's table. So close that they can hear their conversation.

Forth left alone at the table to secure the table while his friends go and buy some foods. Forth can't help but listen to the people talking because he is doing nothing. His hearing works well.

"Ah, I think Beam will not join because he is heartbroken" said Tew with a laugh. Forth's ears perk up at that name makes him want to listen more. Eavesdropping is wrong Forth.

"Yeah, I think he is serious about that Milk girl. He even want to give his first kiss to the girl" Said Mike. Forth almost choke for nothing, he is totally shocked about that info.

Beam is a famous casanova but he never kiss before? Not logic at all. Forth touch his lips without realising it.

"unfortunately, the famous Forth get that girl. Beam has to choose other girl. His fated one is taken" Tom comments and sigh. They feel pity to Beam because his almost first love failed.

Forth got double shock today. First, he was Beam's first kiss and second, he is Milk's boyfriend. Since when?!

Forth keep listening about how Beam hopes he can kiss Milk and court Milk. That's mean Beam really like to has Milk as his girlfriend. Beam never date before and Milk is the first girl Beam wants to date but Forth destroyed Beam's hope. He feels guilty.

'I have to be responsible. I will tell Beam that Milk and I is not in a relationship' said Forth to himself. He needs to help Beam to redeem his fault.

'eh, it's not like I'm the one who is wrong. Beam like Milk but Milk like me and I like? No one' Forth forehead wrinkled when he is thinking so hard.

"the funny thing is, Beam promised himself to be together with his first kiss. I hope he really found a real love with his first kiss" said Tom, chuckles a bit.

For them, Beam is naive and a hopeless romantic man but they all hope Beam will found his real love. Beam never taste a mother's love, he only has his father and his father always told him that there are only a person that will be first and last love for him and that was his wife. Beam trusts in that too, that's why Beam is really hope he can find his fated one soon.

Forth can't believe what he heard, Beam is a romantic and faithful man. Beam likes to flirt and get a name as a casanova but all the flirts Beam done was to find a real love.

His friends join the table and give him his food. Forth still in the deep thought. Park, Lam and Mark look at Forth weirdly.

"the quiz passed already and you hit it with perfect score. What else make you think so hard?" ask Lam. He take a sip of his drink looking at lost Forth.

"do you guys believe in real love, first kiss?" ask Forth seriously.

"eww, what kind of question is that" Park almost gag with the questions. He hates romantic stuff, it's cringy.

"just answer it, moron!" Forth want to kick Park but he has no energy left after finished their quiz. The quiz is hard!

"Yeah. I mean, first kiss is important and real love is exist. I'm regretted my first kiss so much. I hope I didn't kiss her" said Mark.

Everyone look at him with disbelief eyes. Mark is a man that love himself more than others and he never dates because he said he can't love other people more than he loves himself but today, he also believe in real love and he even had his first kiss. Wow!

"oh, yeah, when I think about it, I hope I give my first kiss to a special person too" answer Lam and shrugs his shoulder. He ignores others and continue to eat.

Forth had his first kiss when he is 17, he kissed his first girlfriend. He also thought that the girl was everything for him, his future but they broke up after three months dating. Now he regrets give away his first kiss for a girl he dated for three months only.

"someone kissed me a few days ago" said Forth and all attentions back to him. Lam still has noodles hanging from his mouth.

Mark smack Lam's head for disgusting act. Lam swats Mark hands and gulp down the noodles with water.

"what's the different? Your girlfriend kissed you" said Park after thinks for a while. What's so weird.

"I've got no girlfriend" said Forth meaning every words.

"oh, then Milk is not your girlfriend?" ask Lam really curious. Everyone thinks that Milk and Forth are a couple.

Forth run his hand through his hair, he is irritated with this rumours. He dates no one, not even Milk.

"I'm not dating Milk. Where do you heard this?" ask Forth.

"everyone think so Forth. The gossip about Milk can turn a gay man straight." said Park. Everyone knows Forth likes Wayo and try to court Wayo but Wayo choose Pha instead. That's why people talk about how Milk can make Forth become straight again.

Forth sighs and put down his spoon. He leans on the chair and close his eyes. What kind of gossip was that?

"oh, forget that, so, what happened to the kiss?" ask Mark more curious about that. Park and Lam nod their head agree. They don't want to prolong the gossip stuff because Forth will ask them to investigate who create the rumours. They don't want to do that.

"I don't know why, but the kiss feels special. I think I like the kiss" said Forth.

"a stranger kissed you and you like it? Are you drunk?" ask Park in disbelief. He doesn't even understand why they are talking about a kiss so seriously.

"that person is not totally a stranger, we know each other but aren't close enough. I think that person hate me or something" explain Forth.

"if that person hate you, he will not kissed you." Mark shakes his head, he can't believe his friend is slow.

"that person was drunk. He mistaken me for someone else" Forth sighs again and put his head on the table. Now he understands why he can't sleep and eat well after that kiss. He keep thinking about the kiss. He is dense and slow too.

"then, you are doom. Give up before you fall into an unrequited love. So many dramas aren't good for engineers. Forget it and move on while you still can" Park pats Forth's back. Mark and Lam agree with this. Drama is tiring.