Part 2

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Beam's breath ragged and he sits on the bench. He pants so hard after two games of basketball. He drinks his water before his friends join him on the bench.

"fast as always" praise Tom and Beam grins smugly.

"That's all I got, I'm not as tall as you guys giraffes" all of them laugh together. Yeah, Beam is the smallest and shortest among them. There are nine of them.

Tom, Tew, Mike, Shane, Parn, Bank, Mook, Rain and Beam. Nine of them were friends from a basketball clubs. Only Rain, Tom, Mike, Bank and Tew are in the same university with Beam, others are different uni.

"I saw my campus moon and that engineer moon today, I actually don't understand why medical moon and engineer moon like that science moon so much" said Tew, he is seriously thinking because his face shows it all. He frowns hard.

"Tew, just call their names. Wayo, Pha and Forth" sigh Bank, he hates the moon things because he is the moon too, and he hated everything the campus forced him to do. He is the Economic moon.

Others laugh when they saw Bank cringe, he hates moons and stars competition in and out. That's why he lost.

"I agree with you Tew, N' Wayo is cute and that's all for me. Pha liking him I can still understand because Pha is simple but Forth? I can't understand" said Mike, he is an engineer students too. He doesn't like Pha much because for him, Pha is too full of himself. Beam always laugh every time Mike talk bad a about Pha.

"why? Forth is human too" ask Mook, he knows everyone they are talking even though he is not in the same uni because Forth used to study at his highschool for a few months before he changes school. They sure love to gossips that's why every one knows each person.

"Yeah, for me, no offend Beam, you are more attractive, damn! You are the most beautiful man I've met. No! The only man I know beautiful" said Bank and other seven agree with him.

Beam smacks their heads, he hates it! He hates it when his friends call him beautiful because he is confident that he is handsome.

"aww Beam, that's true" said Shane while rubbing his sore heads, Beam hit hard.

"Yeah Beam. You should enter miss universe and win the title" said Parn and others agreed.

Beam takes ball and throw it to them. No! He is a manly man. That what he thinks.

His friends get up and run around because they don't want to get hit by ball. They laugh too, teasing Beam is nice.

After tired playing around they are at the park to eat ice cream. Beam loves ice cream and he forced his friends to eat together with him. That's become their routine every time the play basketball.

"Beam, I want a bit, chocolate" whine Tom, he bought Vanilla flavours and now he wants chocolate. Beam put a spoonful on Tom cup. He is sad, he loves his ice cream but he is not stingy for not sharing.

Other seven laugh at their antics. They are the same age but only Beam and Tom's birthdays in December. That makes they are youngest by month.

"have mine Beam" Bank offers his chocolate ice cream. He has no favourite flavours, he eats everything and today, he bought chocolate.

Beam smiles happily and take the cup. He eat it and share with Tom. They ate and talk some more before all of them go home.

Beam rush to showers when he is home, he doesn't like sweaty body. He showers for 30 minutes and tidy his room for a while. He is a neat freak. He pile ups the clothes needed for laundry. He turn on the washing machine and watch TV to wait the machine done.

He done all his chores and finished at 9 p.m. He used all his energy but he is hungry. He change to simple clothes, take his phone and wallet. He needs to feed his stomach.

He walks to the food courts area, he can't decide what to eat but his stomach already grumbling. He pats his stomach and enter a tom yam stalls. He write his orders and wait.

He plays plant vs zombie while waiting that he didn't realise a person take a seat in front of him.

"Hi" the stranger greet after sits for 20 minutes, Beam didn't aware of it.

Beam put his phone and lift his face. His famous blank face is showing.

"You don't have to show that kind of face, you hate me that much?"

"No. I don't hate you or don't like you. I just don't know you. Forth" Beam talk with monotone.

Forth laughs, Beam is interesting for him. Beam raise his brows, don't understand what is funny at the moment. He doesn't feel like laughing at all.

"You know my name though" said Forth, still smiling happily.

"I know a million people and their names. That's all" said Beam again and Forth chuckles.

"then, let's know each other more, we can be friend" said Forth but Beam shakes his head.

"No. I have enough friends and I don't need more. You are Pha ex friend and I don't involve with exes" what Beam said is harsh but Forth doesn't take it to heart but he is amused with Beam.

He was a friend to Pha before Wayo happens. It's not Wayo fault or something, Pha just don't like the idea of Forth like Wayo too because Pha knows Forth and he feel insecure. Forth is a perfect man to love.

"I'm going to let you eat with peace. The yogurt drink here is the best. Try it" Forth tap the tables two times and leave Beam alone. Beam scowls and see Forth walk away.

His orders arrive and he thanks the auntie. He is hungry and can't wait to eat.

"erm aunty, one yogurt drink please" orders Beam again.

"right up!" the aunty is cheerful and make Beam laugh a bit. He eats in silence and enjoy every bit of the tom yum. It's awesome!

His yogurt drink is on his table and he can't wait to try it. Forth suggest to him so he wants to know what is the different with other yogurt drinks.

He try a sip and stunned. Wow! It's that delicious. The tom yum is hello and spicy but the yogurt is cold and smooth. It's perfect! See, Beam is simple.