Part 18

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Beam runs as fast as he can toward to the engineering faculty. He can take his car but he forgot about it already. He keep running, his face is red and full of sweats but all in his mind is Forth.

Beam pants hard and look around for Forth, he continues his run and then there, the person he is looking for. Forth is on the stage, in front of the crowd or the first year of engineers.

Beam smiles and continue his run, real fast and within 2 minutes, Beam already in front of Forth but he is at the back of the crowd. He is standing behind the students.

"excuse me, excuse me" Beam walk among the crowd, actually he is stupid for walking in the crowd he supposed to walk at clear road which is just at the side of the queue.

The movement from him make the seniors realise something and the head shout to Beam. They still can't see that is Beam they just thought that is one of the student.

"hey you! Stand in your line or I will punish all of you" yells the same voice again.

Beam stops when he is really near the stage, he looks up and smile to Forth but Forth is looking at something else. Many people whisper Beam's name. Even the hazers are shock, they never thought the one who is walking in the crowd is Beam.

Lam nudges Forth sides, Forth doesn't focus for the meeting today because he is a bit unwell. Lam keep nudging Forth that Forth becomes mad. Forth turn around and surprised to see Beam is there.

"Beam, what are you doing here?" ask Forth and walk closer to Beam.

Beam smiles and look up, the sun straight to his face makes him have to squint his eyes. His small eyes becomes smaller but his smiles become wider.

"Forth" call Beam and everyone's attention is focus to Beam and Forth. Everyone is waiting for Beam to say something.

"I know I've reject you before but I just realised that, I've changed a lot when we are together for a short time. I don't know if I come to love you or not but I've changed to better, a lot better" said Beam and everyone is quiet shock with the confession but still, it is not clear.

"I know not everyone deserve a second chance but I want to ask for one, I'm willing to beg for you, for your time." Beam breath in deeply, looking at Forth with begging eyes and cute face. Who can reject that?

But Forth wait, wait for Beam to say some more. He wants to hear more and to understand what is Beam means by second chance.

"can, can you be my boyfriend again?"  ask Beam cutely, he even put his hand together.

Everyone gasps when they heard that unbelievable question. The famous casanova, Beam is asking Forth the engineer moon to be his boyfriend.

Forth can't even say a word, he can't blinks too. He is too shocked with the question. Forth look at Beam and he walks forward slowly. When he is on the same line with Beam,he jumps from the stage to the field.

Forth walks forward slowly, closer to where Beam is standing. He keeps walking until he is only one meter away from Beam.

"are you asking me to be your boyfriend?" ask Forth seriously and Beam nods his head fast.

"I want, I want to start again. I want you to be my fated one" answer Beam honestly. He looks directly into Forth's eyes.

Everyone is waiting for Forth to give the answer. Everyone wants to know how this story will end today. Of course a few people hope they will not be together because girls and maybe some boys will lose their crush but most of the students can't wait to see them together.

"Please?" begs Beam some more.

The seniors keep waiting but their patience becomes thinner every seconds. They knows Forth loves Beam and will accept Beam, Forth just buying some times to make Beam nervous.

Karn push the students away and stand a bit behind Forth but in front of Beam. Karn stares at Beam and make a gesture but Beam can't understand it.

"kiss him Beam!" order Karn and Beam is shocked. Forth is shocked too.

Then the hazers team start to chant the word.

"KISS!"

"KISS!"

"KISS!"

The chants become louder and louder even a few students from other faculty walks through the field start to chant.

Beam is flustered and keep glancing around, people is chanting and urging him to kiss Forth.

"oh guys, shut up" yell Forth but nothing stops them.

Beam smiles to others and lurch forward. He gets the spirit and bravery to do something.

"I love you!" shouts Beam then

Their lips are together. Beam's hands clings on Forth's neck and Beam keep their lips together.

People whistles and clapping for them, even a few girls cry, maybe they just love drama so much or maybe their crush are not single anymore.

Beam wants to let go, he wants to see Forth's reaction and he needs the answer. Their lips just part a few centimeters away and within seconds, Forth pull Beam's head, interlocking their lips once more.

The normal kiss turn to a heated kiss. Forth can't let Beam go, he puts his arm around Beam's waist, securely, tightly and protectively. He will never let go of this man anymore, that's what Forth think.

"ok, that's enough. Go somewhere else and enjoy your drama. My drama need to be continued too" Karn push Forth and Beam away.

Other students boo at their head hazers for disturbing the drama but Karn just scoffs and yells loudly for them to stand in line and focus to their hazing activities.

Forth holds Beam tight before he puts Beam down. He stares to the deep black eyes, how much he miss and loves the owner of the eyes.

"I love you" said Forth and kiss Beam for the last time, the last time before they leave the field. Do you think Forth can stop kissing Beam? The answer is no and never.