Part 31

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Ming left Kit with Pha and Beam. He is glad that Beam is a bit better now. Pha looks okay too, maybe they are trying to move on but it still hurt Ming to look at three of them. Even Kit cried so much even though he is not heartbroken and Ming promise to take care of Kit's heart forever.

Ming meet with Wayo, honestly Ming can't even look at Wayo right now without feeling to punch that face but he needs to stop Wayo.

"Wayo, stop whatever you are doing now" said Ming sternly.

Wayo frowns and stare back at Ming.

"I don't understand" said Wayo act innocent.

Ming scoff and move a little bit to Wayo. They are really close and Ming almost spits fire through his mouth.

"using Phi Forth to hurt Phi Pha"

"huh, what the heck are you talking about? Phi Pha is the one who hurt me!" yells Wayo not satisfied with the accuse.

Ming grabs Wayo collar and pulls Wayo close to his chest, he wants to hits that face so much but he still think about their friendship.

"let me go Ming! You are my best friend yet you don't trust me at all!" Wayo release himself from Ming's grab.

"because I know you! You will make sure you get what you want and you want people to listen to you, treat you like a prince. Stop feign innocent because you are not" hiss Ming. He hates to say this but Wayo is a spoiled rich kid and Wayo will do any way to make sure he get what he wants. He is still immature.

"Phi Pha who is the one who cheats first!" yells Wayo and push Ming hard, he can't accept it, Ming blaming him.

"are you sure?! Wayo! Enough with your jealousy, he is totally serious and love you. Don't make him hate you" Ming tries to approach another method, Wayo is not strong like him and fighting with Wayo using strength is not fair.

"If he loves me, why he never treat me like how Phi Forth treat Phi Beam?" ask Wayo lost.

Ming understand now, Wayo is not just jealous of Pha but he is jealous of Beam too. Forth likes him before and he once being Forth's priority but not anymore. Beam take that position already.

"Wayo, that's selfish of you. Phi Beam, Phi Pha and Phi Forth are hurting because of your selfishness. I can't believe you are like this" Ming shakes his head, can't believe what he just heard.

"Listen, Phi Pha and Phi Kit are willing to lost their lovers for their friends but, I'm willing to lose you Yo. Stop doing this and correct things once. Stop hoping everything will go on your way. Listen to others and treat others better if you want to be respect. Yo, I'm not leaving you but you need to reflect. You can find me when you know what is your fault. Call me whenever you are ready. I will be there. Stop hurting others for your own happiness" said Ming, he hugs Wayo slightly before left Wayo alone.

Pha heard everything, how Wayo jealous of Beam. It's not like Wayo like Forth more than him, it's just Wayo doesn't like the attention he got once get to other person.

"Wayo" Pha opens his mouth and Wayo looks at Pha with tears.

"why you do this?" ask Pha, really sad.

Wayo runs forward and hugs Pha tightly but Pha maintain unmoved.

"Because I love you and I don't like you treat anyone better than you treat me" said Wayo while sobbing.

"Forth?" ask Pha monotone.

"Because I know you hate losing to him, I want you to chase after me" Pha shuts his eyes tight. He can't believe what he is doing.

"You know you hurt Beam right?" ask Pha dejected, Beam can die or sleep longer than five days because of this.

"Because I'm jealous of him, Phi Forth, you, Phi Kit and Ming always take care of him!" yells Wayo.

Pha push Wayo a bit and hold Wayo's shoulders tight. He grits his teeth and look at Wayo intensely.

"even engineering students love him." continue Wayo with regrets face. All this time Pha always make sure Beam is okay and at the same time, many people take care of Beam.

"But I love you Wayo" said Pha and Wayo nods his head, he hugs Pha once again

"Beam sleeps for five days, what if he sleeps forever. He loves Forth but you disturb their relationship for your own good. What is this Wayo?" ask Pha dejected and disappointed.

"I know I'm wrong. I'm sorry. I'm sorry! I love you and I'm scared of losing you. Please phi, forgive me. Please" Wayo is begging with all his might. He will make sure Pha forgive him. He can't live without the guilty.

Pha smiles a bit, he can't blame Wayo totally because he also wrong. Whenever Wayo talks about how he treat Beam, he always swat it aside like nothing. All of this happen because of him too. He never tries to understand Wayo.

"it's okay Yo. This is our fault." Pha hugs Wayo back.

Wayo continue to sob and cries his eyes out. Pha looks away and saw Forth with bruises on his face. He is limping too.

"let's see Forth" Pha drags Wayo with him.

Forth sits on the bench with bruises on his face and blood stained on his shirt and lips.

Wayo is shocked with Forth's conditions. Wayo take out his napkin to wipe Forth's face but Forth swats it away.

"huh, are you happy now. You guys get back together already?" ask Forth with a mocking smile.

"thanks to god. At least one relationship is getting better" with that Forth left and throw away Wayo's napkin on the ground.

"I'm not blaming you Wayo, but please don't come to me anymore. If you have any problems, ask your boyfriend to solve it. Talk with him, not me. Stop being jealous over Beam because Beam deserves what he get. Good bye" Forth left.

Pha just can look at Forth's back. Wayo cries again. He is blaming himself for what is happening right now.

The basket boys, engineering students and Ming run to them. Forth fight all of them alone, of course Forth can't win against around 30 of them, that's why Forth back off, but he will never give up.

"I should beat him some more!" Arm is furious. Pha stops Arm and shakes his head.

"if you want to hit Forth, you better hit me" said Pha and leave, he pulls Wayo with him.