Part 9

Forth and Ming lost hope already but Pha come out of nowhere and convince them that Beam and Kit just act like a couple. Their relationship are fake.

"Pha, it's two weeks already and they are still together" said Forth. He doesn't wants to give up and use his own way to capture Beam's heart but Pha had other idea.

Forth already told Pha that he wants to court Beam, he didn't talk about the kiss. Pha can't believe and accept it at first but after Forth convinced Pha, Pha let him court Beam.

Ming just listen to his seniors talking about their own plans to wait. Wait till Beam and Kit stop their acting.

"trust me Forth" Pha shakes Forth's shoulder. He knows Beam and Kit and he knows them very well. He just act like he trust them because he wants them to expose the truth themselves.

"Pha, if they are seriously in love, I will back off" said Forth and sigh deeply. He sits on the sofa and runs hand on his hair.

"Yeah Phi Pha, I'm going to confess to Phi Kit properly for the last time, if he rejects me this time I will move on" said Ming sadly.

Forth nods agree with Ming. He will try his luck for the last time too.

"ugh! You guys are stupid. Let me call Beam, I'm sure they are not together and Beam is with girls"

Pha take out his phone and dialled Beam's number furiously. He can't believe Forth and Ming will give up easily. He will never believe that Beam and Kit will be a couple.

The calls connected and the sounds of people panting can be heard.

"oh, Kit...umph, wait a minute..." pants

"Pha called" Beam said still panting.

"ignore him. We...ugh, busy...hurry Beam!" Kit yells loudly. He is also panting.

"No Kit..uh, I can't...anymore..." pants Beam more

"open your legs wider! A bit more" rush Kit with ragged breath.

"No Kit. It's hurt!" shout Beam sounds really hurt.

"you can do this...uh, my back hurts" Kit pants hard.

"Kit! Ah, ah!"

"Beam!!!"

Then they only can hear the sounds of panting and heavy breathing.

"that's awesome" said Kit tiredly. 

"yeah" Beam response slowly.

No one talk at all. Pha, Forth and Ming lost their mind when they heard the panting and moaning? Pha, hung up and throw away his phone.

"what...what just we heard?" ask Pha shivering. He doesn't want to imagine anything that's why he pulls his hair hard enough.

Forth sits on the sofa slowly, he lost his soul.

Ming mutters unbelievable words and shakes his head. He can't believe what he heard just now.

"let's go!" Pha takes his wallet, phone and keys.

"where?" ask Ming.

"hurry!" Pha doesn't answer them but he forces them to go with him.

Pha drives his car super fast to Beam's dorm. He walks furiously with Forth and Ming behind him, rushing to follow Pha steps.

Pha reach Beam's room and he open the door by the key. Three of them have each other keys. When the door unlock, Pha blast the door open.

Beam and Kit are shocked with the slams.

Beam is wearing a boxer with a big shirts and Kit only has towel on his body. Three men lost their words. Beam and Kit look like they just finished doing something because even the bed look messy, their clothes everywhere on the floors. Beam is a neat freak, he will not let his room become this messy unless they just finished make a mess.

Pha look at Beam and Kit like a hawk. Beam and Kit know that look, Pha is furious and will attack them anytime.

Pha launch forward, Beam do the best to run and he chose to hide behind Forth, Kit hides behind Ming. They use the engineering students as their shield because they can't protect themselves from giant Pha.

"Forth, help me. Pha will kill me" Beam clings to Forth like his life depends on it. Kit begs Ming too.

"come here you two! What the heck you just done?!" ask Pha demands a answer. It's better be a good answer or Beam and Kit will get themselves killed.

"Pha, let's talk properly. They are scared to even talk" said Forth sternly. He will protect Beam no matter what. Ming also agree with Forth.

Pha take a deep breath and plops down on the sofa. Forth follow with Beam behind him. Ming pulls Kit to sit on the bed.

"explain everything. What both of you are doing just now" ask Pha like every words spits fire.

Beam gulps and look at Kit, he hopes Kit explain everything but Kit just hiding behind Ming.

"nothing Pha" answer Beam carefully.

"Nothing? You said nothing? With this messed and moaning I heard from the calls, it screams something! Not nothing" Pha is furious again and Beam and Kit flinch. They are scared. They don't know why Pha is this angry.

"Kit and I practiced yoga steps. That's all. We gain weight but we are lazy to jog or go to gym, we tried yoga" explain Beam carefully, he is scared if Pha attacks him.

"what's with the mess?" ask Pha, a little bit calm. Beam gulps his saliva before continue.

"we search for proper clothes but found nothing, we decided to go shirtless. We had no mat to use, that's why we do it on bed. It's softer and safe" said Beam, carefully peeking from Forth's back.

Pha release a long breath. He is furious for nothing. His stupid friends just doing yoga. Yoga!

"we thought you guys are having sex" said Pha and their reactions are really funny.

"No way! Are you crazy stupid Pha?!" Kit is furious this time, he even get out from his hiding.

"Yeah! Kit and I are brothers! Do you think we will screw each other? Eww!" Beam is furious too. He stands and has his hand on his waist.

"you should clean your dirty mind with salt water. That's disgusting Pha!" Kit throws a pillow towards Pha, he is that furious.

"aren't you both dating?" ask Pha with a smirk.

"That just an act. Fake! I rather die than date Kit. He is not my taste!" yells Beam loudly.

"damn you Beam! I don't want to date you too! You are the one who suggested the idea!" Kit fight back. Now this is the argument between Beam and Kit.

"see, they fake it. Good luck Forth, Ming. Goodbye" Pha leaves the house with a smirk.

Beam and Kit look at each other in silence before they look at the engineering moons. They totally forgot about them. Damn!

Kit curse himself in his head.

Beam take the chance to run and he is successful.