Part 15

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Beam is not amuse at all with all Forth's doing because it's too much for him. He is not a girl and he is not fragile. Forth treated him like he is so small and fragile, like a girl.

"please bow, princess is coming" Forth's senior whistles loudly when Beam and Forth come into the Engineering cafe.

The funny thing is, all of the students at the cafe bow their heads and laugh at the same time, that's mocking.

Forth laughs at the students antics but Beam feel rage. Beam glared to the whole cafe

"Ah! So scary!!!" another senior join in. Again, the whole cafe laugh out loud, laugh like there is no tomorrow or laugh like that was their last laugh. Maybe their last????

Beam's mood fall like crashed plane, Beam never lift his head, he looks sad. Forth gulps down his saliva, Beam is really sad this time.

"oh baby, they are joking" Forth can't see this face, Beam look really sad. Forth grabs Beam hands, Beam didn't pull it back like usual.

Beam raise his head, his eyes is welling with tears, his ears, eyes, cheeks and nose is red. Beam is about to cry but no one can avert their eyes because Beam look very beautiful right now. Stunningly beautiful.

Forth can't describe the feeling he has now because Beam look like an angel that about to cry. It's so beautiful that no one wants to make the angel stop crying.

"Forth, I'm going first" said Beam, wiping his tears.

"No!!!" a loud shouts echo around the cafe when Beam wipe his tears.

Forth get out from the hypnotised and grabs Beam's hand. Beam look at Forth sadly and walk away. He left Forth there.

Forth look around and wants to kill all of the students. It's hard to make Beam lunch with him at his faculty but the students there make Beam left. It's his fault too.

"okay, let's go early to class today and make our lecturers proud!" the head of the seniors shouts and make a run from the cafe. Others students followed, they love themselves.

The video of Beam's almost crying exposed and become hot topics at the uni page. Everyone commenting and praising how beautiful Beam is. Forth checks the views that almost reach 100k for today. Means for a few hours only. He doesn't know who watch the video repeatedly because he watch it for the tenth times already. Crazy!

"I hate people watching this but I understand why" said Forth and his friends nod agreeing with Forth. They keep watching it too.

Beam hate his decision to act like he wants to cry yesterday because he becomes attention all of uni. He wants to make the seniors stop because he thought if they make Beam cry, they will stop the teasing. The outcome of his actions is different from what he imagine.

Forth and Kit also addicted with the video. They watched Beam cry before but Beam never look this stunning when he is crying.

Beam sighs and take the phone Pha and Kit are using. They whines loudly like a kid when they lost their toys.

"stop it Pha, Kit. If you want to watch it that much, watch me now!" Beam hits the table, he is angry.

Pha huff and Kit pay his attention to Beam. Kit smiles and rubs Beam's arm.

"I hope I can watch it live" said Pha and Beam kicks Pha's shin under the table. Pha touch his pained shin and curse lightly at Beam.

"enough is enough okay. I'm tired with this" Beam really sounds tired so his friends pay attention to him.

They talk about life and assignments because they have no class left for the day. Beam is busy typing on his laptop when Forth come and give a kiss on his head. Beam give no reaction because that's how Forth always treat him

"baby, still mad about yesterday?" ask Forth carefully.

"not anymore Forth. I'm hungry" Beam didn't even move his head to look at Forth but his voice sounds sweet, not a normal tone he use for his friends. Only Pha and Kit can detect it.

Forth left to buy Beam some snacks because he knows Beam wants to eat but not something heavy like rice. Forth return with chips and a piece of cake, the cake is for him, he craves it.

Pha and Kit watch in silence the interaction between Forth and Beam, Forth do almost everything to Beam and Beam doesn't deny it like usual anymore. They think that Beam already accept Forth.

"Beam, I'm going home this weekend."said Forth. Beam look at Forth, that was the first time since Forth was there. Beam's focus is on Forth.

"why?" ask Beam, he is curious because Forth promised him to accompany him to meet the dentist. He is afraid of dentist. I mean, who like dentist?

"I know I promise to accompany you but my brother from German is coming home and he want to introduce his girlfriend to the family" explain Forth carefully, he made lots of mistakes already and this time he has to break the promise too.

"oh, I will ask Pha and Kit to go with me. You go home" said Beam after thinking for a bit.

Pha and Kit wants to refuse because they want to spend the weekend with their boyfriends but Forth's glares shut their mouth and make them nod their heads.

"I really want to go with you" said Forth really regretting it. Beam smile a bit and pat Forth shoulders.

"I will be okay. I will text you after I'm done"

"yeah, please do. It's just your regular check up. Your teeth is perfect, no worries okay" Forth wants to make Beam feel at ease.

"you should do it too, you eat too much sweet" said Beam, doesn't mean he is concern but that makes Forth heart flutters.

"I'm fine. My other oldest brother is a dentist. He makes sure everyone in the house have a perfect teeth. Sometimes I want to pray that he study medic" complains Forth make Beam chuckles a bit.

They continue to talk like they have their own world, Pha and Kit? Long forgotten.