Chapter 21: Tulips

Caroline Wade

“Mom what do you usual wear for dates?”

“He didn’t tell you where you are going?”

“No he didn’t”

“Well keep it causal how about jeans and tank top and a sweater you can never go wrong with a sweater and you can try your new wig or better yet wear your favorite Beanie I heard it would be a little cold today.”

“Thanks mom you’re the best.”

I kissed her cheek and went to shower for some reason today I felt like I’m superman like I had all the energy in the world I felt like I can actually beat The Cancer.

I finished my shower and changed into my cloths.

“Buzz” my phone rang signaling I had a new text message I checked it seeing it was a message from Miles.

“I’ll be there in 10” It said

 I put on a little lip balm and wore my favorite Purple beanie that matched my sweater.

I looked for my shoes but couldn’t find them i looked under the bed and I touched a box I pulled it and when I saw the cover I felt a tear drop fall.

“Honey, Miles is here!” I mom shouted

“I’ll be down in a minute” I called back

I opened the box and saw all those memories I had hid not long ago I pulled my ballerina shoes and found the dead rose petals from my first flower from Maxwell.

Looking though it more I found all the friendship bracelets from me and Ariana.

“Hey you ok?” I voice said

I looked back to find Miles in front of the door with both his hands behind his back.

“Yes, sorry I kept you waiting.” I said

I quickly closed the with everything back inside it and put it back where it belonged.

“What’s behind your back?” I asked noticing he had both hands behind his back

“Well these are for you” I took his right hand from his back and handed me purple tulips

“Miles these are my favorite.” I said smelling them

“I know, I asked your mom and specking of your mom she told me to give you these said you probably are looking for them.”

He handed me my white Converse but he didn’t stop there he held my hand and walked me towards the bed and asked me to sit and helped me wear my shoes not that I needed help.

“Come on your surprise is waiting for you.”

I quickly got the flowers into the vase with water and on the window then we walked towards the door and into his car.

The drive towards our destination was filled with chatter he told me about what happened with his mom and we talked about our High School year.

When the car finally stopped I looked at where we stopped.

“Miles Please tell me this is real.” I said once I was out the car with Miles help

“Caroline this is real” he whispered hugging me from the back

“I can’t believe this.”

“Believe it baby” he said 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone how are you i just wanted to tell you that i won't be updating for the next week or so since I'm going on one last Vaction with my family.

Happy Eid to those who celebrate it <3