Chapter 4: Just Friends Mum

Caroline Wade pov:-

After Miles left i had a few minutes to think things through my mum knocked on the door then walked in.

"Hey Honey" she said with a bright smile 

"Hi mum"

"So, Miles?"

"What about him mum? we're just friends" 

"I'm happy for you baby i really I'm"

"Thanks mum" 

We chatted for a little while until the doctor walked in informing me about the surgury that will happen he told me all the details and everything that will happen durning and after the surgury.

"Thank you doctor Anderson" mum said after he was done.

"Go to sleep honey I'll be here when you wake up" she said and kissed my forehead.

i nodded and removed my wig because it was starting to get uncomfotable i closed my eyes and thought of Miles my new friend. 

The next time i woke up i saw Miles sitting beside me reading one of my favourite books.

Quickly I touched my head being thankful to mum for putting a scarf over my bold head.

"Good Morning Sleeping Beauty" he said when he noticed i was awake

"Morning, what time is it?"

"Eleven in the morning, i have been here for almost an hour but i didn't want to wake you up you seemed like you needed it."

"Thanks, by the way you know your reading one of my favourite books right?"

"I know i found it on the table wanted to pass time but i know why you love it so much" He said smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there, so I'm spoiling you guys right? anyways short chapter but anything is better then nothing right? Enjoy