Chapter 3 The New Friend?

Miles Vincent Pov:-  

Watching Car as the doctors pushed me and Caroline's mum out I could see they were trying to shock her.

I was praying with all my might that they could save her i don't know her well but i feel like there is a connection between us.

"Since when has she been fighting this thing?" i asked Car's mum

"If she didn't tell you herself I'm sure there is a good reason and i won't tell you anything it's for her to tell but I'll only tell you this she's been fighting this thing for a long time."

"Oh.."

The doctor walked out of her room and towards her mother.

"How's she doing doctor?" She asked him

"She is doing ok for now we scuduled the surgury tomorrow afternoon she is awake you can go in if you would like" he said

"Thank you"

We both walked in and Car looked palier since the last time and you could crearly see that she is wearing a wig.

"How are you babygirl?"

"I'm fine as better as i could be, can you get me something from the cafteria I'm really hungry" she asked her mum

"Ugh sure honey"

She left and i walked towards Caroline's bed.

"Hi" i said breaking the tension 

"I'm really sorry, i should have told you the truth but it's just that for once i didn't want anyone to look at me in pity like always and i wanted you to be my friend but who would want to friend someone who is dying right..."

she rumbled on and on but before i knew i it i kissed her on the cheek which shhed her.

"You should have let me be the judge of that i would love to be your friend"

"Really, so your not mad at me?"

"No, I'm not"

we chatted for a while and i didn't want to ask her until she was ready to tell me herself so we just chatted about everything random.

suddenly i could hear my full name being called then i remembered my mum i qucikly said goodbye to Caroline saying that i would see her tomorrow and we exchanged number.

Running to the front desk i found my mum crying in the waiting room i quickly went to her and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry son if only i would have known I'm so sorry i let this go far" she said in my arms 

"It's ok mum really"

"How long has he been abusing you?" she asked 

"Ever since you married him i guess but it's ok it's not your fault"

"How could you say that Miles his been abusing you for three years and you never told me why wouldn't you tell me?" 

"Because i saw the way you looked at him"

"Miles listen no man apart from your father is more important to me then you, ok you always come first ALWAYS." she told me and then hugged me 

"We are going to leave him ok we will go to the police and in the morning I'll go to the court to divorce him and get a restraining order for me and you ok he won't hurt you anymore let's go."

And like my mum promised we went to the police and they arrested my step-dad, because of that we had time to pack or things my had everything shipped to her best friend's house for now until we find a house of our own and because of what William did he will be going to jail for a long long time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there,so a new update just the next day who is awoesome yap you know it it's you wait  what you didn't expect that right.

well it's true your awesome cause you take the time from your day to read my story and maybe even vote? thanks anyways for everything.

MWAH