Chapter 2: The New Discovery

Caroline Wade pov:-

"Mum it's my life i can i do whatever i want to do with it"

"You can't just waste it way honey" she replied

"I can do whatever i want"

"You need to go to the Doctor" my mum repeated

"What's the point Ma you heard him yesterday there even less of a chance for me to live if i do the surgury"

"Your going to do it and that's final now go pack your bags or so help me GOD i'll do it myself and drag you with me there if i have too" my mum replied

"Mum you can't just force someone to go do a surgury"

"well your my daughter and ill force you if i have too I'm not going to lose you as well" she said in a voice that there was no way to question it anymore

I went and packed my bag for the few nights will spend in the hospital.

you see i have Brain tumor or in other words Cancer and the doctor said i have to the Surgury that might or might not help me and there is a risk of survivel for me so see why i don't want to fight this thing it already won but my mum won't take it for anything.

she packed a snack since I'm suppouse to eat on light things before the surgury tomorrow and plus she know's how much i hate hospital food.

we drove to the hospital and we walked in my mum went to check us in while i wait in the waiting room.

"Mummy why doesn't she have hair?" i heard a little girl say i looked towards her and smiled then her mum said sorry and that she is only a little girl i nodded and didn't say anything.

Me and my mum were walking towards our room when the guy i met infront of the coffee shop was carried to the ER with his mum running after the doctors the nurse showed us to my new room i guess.

*Few hours later*

After looking at my outfit it was simple and comfy a sweater and some sweatpants I fixed my wig and made sure it won't fall this one was a light brown and it was short with bangs.

Walking towards the roof when you spend as much time in the hospital as i did you will need a place where you can just breathe and plus it's the Doctors smoking area so if anything happens there are doctors there.

I was heading towards the stairs when i bumped into something.

Looking up i saw the same guy Miles i think was his name he had stichs around his face.

"We really should stop meeting like this" he said

"Sorry i wasn't looking i was just lost in my own world"

"It's fine really, so where are you heading to?" he said

"The Roof, you?"

"Walking around want some company?" he said

"Sure"

We walked in silence for a few minutes we almost reached the last floor when he asked the question i was fearing.

"So.. Why are you here?" He said

"I'm here for my mum she has been sick lately so were here to get her checked, you?"

"my step dad is abusive and this time he went to far i guess....."

He couldn't finish that because i started vomiting i felt my chest starting to hurt.

I dropped to my knees and i saw Miles running towards the pair of doctors.

"Hold on Car we will get you help..." before he could finish that i fell into the darkness.

*Few Hours later*

I opened my eyes but then blinked rapidly at the harsh lights.

"Honey everything is going to be ok" i could hear my mum's voice from the side of my bed i didn't have the energy to turn my head to see her i was about to close them again when i heard a voice from the other side of the room.

"Why would you lie to me?"

i knew from that sentence the Miles new my secert i was about to say sorry when i could f eel my lungs not getting enough air.

"Honey please hold on ok for me don't leave me your all i have left please"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone first things first Happy Ramadan, Two Im so deeply sorry i know i should have told you but first my computer crashed i had to wait for a week to get it back and then we traveled to Europe (we went to Disney OMG FANGIRLING, I met and hugged PETERPAN!!) so i couldn't update and when we got back i had so much to do i was just so busy and i wanted to update and i wanted to make this chapter worth while anyways i promise next chapter will be either this week or next ill try my best ok. i love you thanks for reading don't forget to Vote (votes encouarge me to update just saying) and if you have any questions message me or comment here.

thanks for not giving up on this story and if i get a late update (hopfully never again) you can check out my story Time Machine have fun stay happy