Chapter 14: The Unexpected Visitor

Miles Vincent

I was sitting on my bed thinking about Caroline and what happened today will be my last day off before I start tomorrow I decided to look on Facebook suddenly I saw a girl’s profile it said that the profile belonged to Caroline Wade I looked at the last post she made and it was almost a year ago.

She seemed like any teenager I looked at what people talked to her about and saw what people posted I went a little down and saw people congratulating about some show I goggled it and it said it was a show that’s suppose to tour all around the world it said that it was originally made for Caroline Wade but that she had to quit so a girl named Ariana took her place.

I logged out and went into the kitchen I saw mum place some of her special baked cookies into the cooling rake.

“Thought you might want to take these to your special friend they used to cheer you up when your down they might do this to her too now go get changed and don’t forget to stop by local store to get milk you can borrow the car.”

That’s why I loved my mum she understood me without saying a word.

I did as she said and went and showered and got ready I took out the cookies and drove to the hospital walking through the halls to get to her room I was about to walk in when I heard voices from the inside I looked though the small mirror and there was a boy inside.

Wait I know this boy we went to school together what is he doing here.

“So you loved me?” Caroline’s voice came from inside I decided to walk in instead of listening though the door.

“Hello Miles, what are you doing here?” she said

“Um, mum made some of her special cookies for you I’ll just drop them and leave.” I said putting the cookie container on the table beside her bed

“No stay Miles this is…” she started to say but then I finished for her

“Cameron”

“Wait you know each other?” she asked looking between me and him

“Hey Miles long time no see.” He said

“Hi Cameron.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there guys so i couldn't help myself i mean my other story hit 6K readers thats amazing and i thought i would upate.

If you haven't check it out yet what are you waiting for go do that.

Thank you for Reading if you liked it please Vote it helps with my writing you know until next time <3