Chapter 31: The Decision

(Justin's POV)

"What the fuck you want?!" I shout and Scooter soothe me.

"I drank too much and i didnt follow you! It was an accident and i'm truly sorry!" He shout back and i clench my jaw.

"Scooter, lets go." I say to him and walk out the jail with him.

-

As soon as we arrive at the hospital, i watch the doctor talk to Barbara's Dad.

I have a bad feeling.

I watch my mom try to soothe him but he cry anyway. I walk to them and hug Mr. Palvin tight.

"What is it?" I say to him as we both pull away from the hug.

"The doctor said Barbara couldn't be save..." He say while sobbing.

Everything suddenly become darker.

I can't believe this. This must be dream.

"Is there any way that she can stay alive? Please tell me theres a way. Please." I ask him as tears escape from my eyes.

"She needs more blood, Justin." Mom answer as i run my fingers to my hair stressfully. "We have to find someone with the same blood as Barbara."

"Her blood type is AB, right?" I ask quietly and Mr. Palvin nods.

And without a minute i speak up; "I volunteer."

Scooter, my mom, and Mr.Palvin look at me at the same time and start to speak but i cut them off.

"I have to. Its all my fault. I should've driven carefully. I want her to stay alive. It's because i love her. She have to live. I don't care whats gonna happen to me next, i really don't care." I say and wipe my tears with my hand. "I love her."

"Justin..." My mom cry so hard and i hug her.

"It's okay, mom, its okay. I know i make the right decision." I say softly as i kiss her forehead.

"Scooter? Do you think i make the right decision?" I smirk and hug him.

"Yeah. You're fine bro, you're fine." He say and i let out a small laugh.

"Justin, are you sure about this?" Mr. Palvin ask me with worry.

"100% sure, sir. It's all for your daughter." I say and hug him once again.

I know i make the right decision.

Nothing can change my mind.

Nothing.

I talk to the doctor and the deal is;

The surgery will be started tomorrow morning.