Chapter 5: After Party

(Barbara's POV)

We arrived at his house. He open the door for me and we walk in to his house.

"Here" he says to me and give me a glass of beer.

"I don't drink." I say.

"Just try. You'll like it." He insist me.

I sigh and take the glass and start drink it up.

"BLEH!!!! I DON'T LIKE IT!!!! WHY PEOPLE LIKE TO DRINK THIS?!! DISGUSTING!!!" I say and drink mineral water.

Justin's laugh and drink the beer up. "Someday you'll understand."

Suddenly I feel like someone's grab my waist and whisper; "wanna go upstairs baby?" I turn around and see who's that.

A group of boys.

"Uhmm, J-Justin?" I whisper and grab Justin's arm.

"What?" Justin say and turn his head to me and suddenly his eyes meet the boys. "What do you want?"

One of the boys embrace my shoulder.

"Her."

"Don't you dare." Justin expression change in a minute. He's become so serious.

"You said we can play with girls here." The boy laugh and drink the beer up.

"I know. But I said you can play with girls who isn't my girlfriend.

The boys laugh, "We don't play with Erica."

Suddenly, Justin punch the boy face and grab my hand. "she is my girlfriend, bastard."

I gasp and see the boy fall down and sit on the floor. I can see blood come out from his nose. I turn my head and see Justin face. Still serious. He take me to his room and he close the door.

"W-why did you punch his face?" I ask him and sit on his bed.

"He almost raped you, you stupid spoiled motherfucker!"

I take a deep breath and laying on his bed. Before he can grab my arm, I sit down and say; "don't touch me I'm famous."

We laugh and Justin throw the pillow to me.

"WHAT THE-" I gasp. "YOU WANT THIS BACK TO YOU???!!" I laugh and throw the pillow to him.

"Hey, hey!" He laugh. "I've picked a movie for us!" Justin exclaimed and pouring over his collection of DVDs. Me and Justin settled on the the couch. The movie started, its title sequence deafening. In no time at all the movie has suck me in, my full attention on it. Suddenly a large lion jumps out, causing me to flinch, squeezing a hand i didn't realize i was clutching.

"Whoa, babe. Lets not cut my blood circulation," Justin jokes, placing his arm around my shoulder,

"I'm here if you get scared." I dont know why but i feel warm and safe. Then i snuggle into Justin's chest, resting my weary head on his collarbones.

"Why do you place your arm around my shoulder?" I suddenly ask.

"I thought you'd like it." He says as he begin to close his eyes.

I sigh, and out of the blue, I tell the truth. "I do like it."

Then i realize he's fall asleep. Thank God he's sleep already. He can't hear what I said before.

I did like when he placed his arm around me.

***

I woke up in the morning to not find Justin beside me. Im about to shout his name when I decided to go to his the living room and I see Justin working out there..shirtless.

It's a totally breath taking site. Seeing him work out, sweat coming out from his face, his muscles moving when he do push ups, the way his arm move when he pick up the barbell...

He got up and drink some water and then throw water on his face, when i see the water dripping from his eyes to lips, brushing his so kissable cheeks and then moving on to his muscular body.

All that sexiness is way too much for Me. Justin smirked because he know I'm watching him. He give me a I-know-you're-watching-me-don't-lying face.

"Okay! Fine! I was watching at you okay. Happy?" I say and sit down on the sofa.

"I'm just going to say good morning miss fussy. The party's over. And it seems like this room is messy. I need someone who can help me cle-"

"NO WAY." I cut him off. "I'm not gonna help you clean this room."

"I hurt my hand because last night, I punch someone's face... And I-"

"OKAY OKAY I'LL HELP YOU!" I know he's lying about his hand. He just want me to stay at his house for a day. "But I'm going home at 12." I say and he kiss my cheek.

"Thank you babe." He say and walk upstairs to take a bath.

I'm blushing. Again. Again. And again.

Shit.

This boy always making me blush.