Chapter 2: Game On

"YOU??!" I shout at him when everybody stares at me.

"Me." He chuckle and winks at me.

My cheeks turns red like tomatoes. Again. "W-what are you doing here?!"

"Uhmm, work?" He says while he keep fixing his blonde hair.

"Work?! You are a model?!" I ask him. I just can't believe this jerk is a model. Well, yes he is hot and handsome and cute. He has that pretty smile. I can't even breathe when he smiles at me.

"No. Uhmm, yes. But no. I don't know. This photoshoot is for my perfume. Can't believe that my partner is a sexy girl with 31B bra size." He winks at me and kiss my cheek.

J-jerk.

"Barbara, this is Justin Bieber. Justin, this is Barbara Palvin." Suddenly Kathy come and introduce my self to him.

"You can chit chat for a minute and let me prepare your outfit." She says to Justin and leave us. Alone.

Oh great! Thanks a whole lot, Kathy.

"So. You're Barbara?" He ask me and smile at me.

"No. I'm Rebecca Black."

"No joking." He chuckle.

I roll my eyes; "Did you hear what Kathy say to you?" I walk away from him and leave him.

***

(Justin's POV)

"I found you, Babe." I order myself and my eyes still looking at Barbara.

She's beautiful. Hot. Sexy. Her eyes are pretty. And the most important thing is, she has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

Hey, I'm Justin. Justin Bieber of course. Everybody knows Justin Bieber.

My friends say that I'm a jerk. I'm a player.

But for me, I'm not a player. Or a jerk. I just love girls.

When I love one girl, she will always be mine. They'd never ignore or reject me.

And I love her, I won't give up on her.

She will be mine.

She will fall for me.

Game on, Miss Barbara Palvin.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey there! How you doin? :) im so sorry this chapter is very short! Next chapter will be long I promise:) THANKS FOR READING AND THANKS FOR THE VOTES BTW!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!;) xoxo