Chapter 21: Awful

(Barbara's POV)

"I'm pregnant." She say to us and I'm freezing.

I try my best not to scream or shout or something like that. I try my best to keep calm.

"Wh-who's the father?" I ask her.

"W-wait. I- uh, I had sex with you so am I the fa...ther?" Matt suddenly ask her and I gasp, cover my mouth with one hand.

"Matthew?!" I snap. "How can you even-"

"Sorry but, me too." Justin cut me off. He looking down and I raise my eyebrows.

"What? You were what man?" Matt raise his eyebrows.

"I had sex with her. At her house. I was drunk so I didn't remember anything!!! She pull me to he-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I shout and sigh, trying to control my emotions.

I just can't believe this, he was still my boyfriend when he had sex with Selena. How can he even did that? Bitch.

"Selena do you remember who's the real father because if you don't remember, these two guys, is going to be your husbands." I say looking at her sobbing.

She shake her head. "I don't. But... When we had sex-"

"Who the hell you mean by 'we' ???" I roll my eyes.

"Me and Matt." She say. "He wore a... "

"Yea I wore it!"

"But I wore it too for god sake!" Justin add.

Now I'm dizzy. Who's the real father?!

"Justin, you didn't." Selena say and wipe away her tears.

"Wh-what? I wore it for god sake!" He say loudly.

"No Justin you don't!!! You were drunk! You don't remember anything!!!" She shout.

"I wore protection." Matt suddenly say again and I roll my eyes.

"Hell-fucking-o bitch. I'm talking to them!" I say to matt and roll my eyes.

"Well, Justin. Protection not always be safe. Maybe you're the father or maybe he's the father." I say point my finger to Matt.

"Justin..." Selena whisper at him.

"Fine. I'm the father! I'm the father!!!" He shout and slam the door.

I sigh, looking at Matt and he raise his shoulder.

I wipe away my tears that I don't realize it's already streaming down my face. I walk away leave the room to go for Justin. I see him come into the lift, I try my best to run as fast as I can but its too late. The doors are closing.

"Shit." I quickly press the button and wait for another lift.

"Where are you going?" Suddenly I feel Matt grabs my arm, pulling me closer to him.

"Go for Justin." I say.

He sigh, "maybe he's still on the hospital lobby."

"I know. So here I am. Waiting for this fucking lift to open the doors for me. And I can go downstairs and go for him, and-"

"Barbara!!! Don't freak out!!!" He cut me off and I brush a piece of my hair.

"I'm sorry. I just..."

As soon as the lift is ready and I go downstairs with him, searching for Justin.

"Damn it! Where is he?! Call him, call him now!" I shout to Matt and he call Justin.