Chapter 28: "I love her."

(Justin's POV)

"Fuck." I murmur. "What the fuck he did."

I'm on the street, on my way to Jacob's Club. Barbara text me and say Matt and her are on their way to Jacob's Club. Matt is such a dick. I swear i'm gonna cut his dick when i get there.

I finally arrive at the club. I quickly walk inside the club and see some girls, i mean whores. They all wearing a slutty outfits and it grossing me out. One of them bit her lip and wink at me. I look away and go upstairs.

"Hey man!"
I turn my head to face a fat guy, vodka on his right hand.

"Yeah?" I answer calmly.

"Where are you going?"

"It's not even your business." I say, and keep walking.

"But hey! Justin!" He shout and i stop walking. "Justin Bieber?"

"Yes i am." I say, clench my jaw. "I'm here to find my girlfriend. She was here with a boy. Like, this tall, blonde hair."

"Aah, that guy! They're on room 4, sir." The fat guys say.

"Do you have the key for room 4?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah sure." He say and walk into his table. He search the number and give the key to me. I thank him and walk upstairs. I finally find room 4 and unlock it.

"Bar-" i stop my sentence when i see her crying. Matt push her to the wall and stand right in front of her. He hold Barbara's wrist so she can't go anywhere. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!"

I shout and quickly punch Matt's face until he fall to the floor. He look up to me and i notice blood coming out from his nose. I keep punching him until Barbara's grab my arm, tell me to stop.

"JUSTIN PLEASE STOP!!! PLEASE!!!" She shout and i can clearly see tears still streaming down her face. "I don't want you to get hurt..." She sniff quietly and i hug her, kiss her head. I look down to Matt, who is laying on the floor now, blood coming out from his nose and mouth. I kick his waist hardly and look at Barbara.

"Let's get out of here." I say to her as she nod slowly. I take her to downstairs and give the room key back to the fat guy.

I call Chaz to pick me up here and within an hour, he arrive and we both come into his car. I sit beside Chaz while Barbara sit behind me.

I feel terrible. Really.

"Babe," i say and turn my head so i can see her. "what did he do to you?"

She sniffs. "He kissed me."

"And?"

"That's all." She say. I know she's lying but i don't want to insist her to tell all the tragic story that just happened.

"Chaz, take us home." I say and he nod.

As soon as we arrive, i thank Chaz and we both come into my house.

"Let's get you clean up, yeah?" I say to her as i kiss her cheek softly.

After she take a shower, she dress up on my t-shirt and her short. I'm laying on my bed, shirtless. When i notice she walk towards me, i quickly tell her to sleep beside me. She place her head to my chest as i stork her hair and kiss her head.

"Thanks for-"

"Sshh. You need to sleep." I say, cut her off.

"I love you, Justin." She say and i smile.

"I love you too." I say and kiss her head.

"I don't know what will happen if you-"

"Sshhh. Sleep, babe." I say and she nod slowly.

I love her. I'd do anything to protect her. I'd do anything to make her save. I want to be with her forever. I know it's not that easy. But i really really love her.

I look down to her and find her already fall asleep. I take my phone and take a picture of her sleeping. I laugh at myself. I share it to Twitter and Instagram. I type the caption; "sleeping beauty."

Within 10 minutes, there are already 24567 likes and 1000 comments. I read some of the comments.

"How was the sex? You used protection, didn't you, Justin?"

Okay, that one is crazy.

"OMG JARBARA FOREVER YAAASSSS"

"Awwww Justin, she's so lucky to have you as her boyfriend:( "

"you guys getting back together?"

"BITCH WHORE JUSTIN YOU DONT DESERVE HER YOU ARE TOO GOOD FOR HER EW"

Shit, that one is honestly hurt me.

I lock my phone and place it on my drawer. I stork her head and kiss her cheek. I love her. She deserve me. I deserve her. We both love each other. I can't leave her.

I really

Really

Love her.

______________________________________________________

A/N:

HEY GUYS!

Sorry for late update!:(

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 37K READS OMFG IM SO CLOSE TO 38K <3

This chapter sucks i know, i'm sorry.

BUT DON'T WORRY BECAUSE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER, THERE WILL BE SO MANY SURPRISING THINGS!!!

I MAKE ANOTHER NEW FAN FICTION CALLED 'ASH'S GAME' YOU GUYS SHOULD READ THAT! I'D BE VERY HAPPY<3

I'll probably update chapter 29 next week (not promise) since i have an upcoming exam at school but i'll try my best to update it asap!

xx, gorgeousxoo