|15|

the dog with a pet

the dog with a pet

|15|

"JASPER HALE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"Esme exclaimed worriedly the moment he entered the Cullens' house. Jasper merely gave the woman he thought of as a mother a lazy smile, giving her a soft peck on her cheek.

"I had an interesting meeting," he told her, putting his hands in the pockets of his pants as he went up the stairs to change his clothes.

"With whom?" Rosalie wanted to know, appearing on top of the stairs, thus closing him in. Jasper gave her too a lazy smile as he went past her, and he knew that Rosalie had started to look at him like he was crazy.

"I met up with my sister, Willow Whitlock," he decided to say, and that set everything off. Emmett picked him up as he rushed from Rose's and his bedroom and put him down on the couch without any mercy.

Let the interrogation start, Jasper thought as he rolled his eyes.

Lilian thanked Willow for her ride as the redhead stepped out of the Mercedes SUV, checking a few things in her agenda as she walked up the stone stairs toward the school. The Martini's all had appointments today, and thus, Lilian would have to 'walk' home.

Nicole Shaw, as she was still in her appearance, was dressed in a pair of black jeans with a dark blue sweater, a totally unnoticeable look for anyone but the redhead, who got stared at by multiple boys.

The moment Lilian reached her locker, she huffed, completely horrified by whatever those boys were all saying about her. Why in the name of Heaven did she have to choose such a good-looking appearance? 

Although, maybe she could just... for once accept the complements and roll with it. She smirked at the thought; since Jasper now knew about her true identity, it would drive him mad if she flirted carelessly with all the boys who flirted with her. She was curious about how long he would last.

"Well, look who's having a good morning." As if on cue, Jasper Hale leaned against the locker next to Lilian's, eyeing her somewhat hungrily.

Lilian smiled innocently at him and nodded. "Indeed, I am. Though, I wasn't exactly happy to get to school." Trying not to look back, Lilian made her way to English with the biggest shit-eating grin on her face since months.

"Hey, Nicole, wait up!" And of course, to make the day complete, Mike Newton came running along like the good puppy he was. Lilian fought the urge to roll her eyes and smiled gently at the blond guy instead.

"Hey..." she hesitated, "Michael, was it?" That disappointed the kid slightly, but hey, if she pretended to 'remember' his name, even though they'd only spoken during her first day, he'd get ideas she didn't want him to have.