|07|

the sketchbook

the sketchbook

|07|

LILIAN SCREAMED ON THE TOP OF HER LUNGS WHEN THAT HELLISH PAIN PIERCED THROUGH HER CHEST AGAIN. The silvery claws that teared her skin apart, the smell of blood that filled her nose as she lost her ability to stand up straight, her eyes not able to focus on specific things. It freaked her out... she was scared, and Lilian Harper wasn't used to being scared.

"Lilian! Lilian!" someone shook her body, waking Lilian up. The blonde panted heavy breaths and felt incredible pain in her chest area. The nightmare had become reality, again.Her shirt was drenched in a thick, liquid red substance, and Lilian could barely breathe.

"What's wrong with her?" A male voice, an unfamiliar voice... Lilian suddenly gasped and opened her eyes, feeling them flash into all the colors imaginable.

"Her powers are sent into overdrive... She'll probably turn crazy if we don't do something. Get Will, she needs to force her to become calm," Vincenzo's voice said, and she could hear someone leave the room

Alice gasped, dropping the vase that was in her hands. The entire room looked at her – Carlisle, Esme, Collin and Jasper – and noticed her petrified expression immediately.

"What happened?" Collin asked

"I-It's Lilian..." Alice gasped, "She's... I don't know what happened, but I saw a lot of blood..."

"Sit down," Carlisle said, taking the tiny girl's shoulders and leading her to the couch, "calm down, and then tell us what you saw, Alice."

"Somehow, her wounds seem to have reopened, quite literally," she chirped out hesitantly, "that's how I'd describe it."

"That's not possible," Jasper stated promptly, shaken up by the fact that the love of his immortal life needed him, and he could not be there.

"I agree with Jasper," Carlisle stated, "There's no way something reopened her wounds." Everyone shrugged at that, which angered Collin. The werewolf put his hands in his hair, as he closed his eyes in frustration.
"Dammit!" he exclaimed, "My sister could be dying for all I know, and she won't tell me where she is!"

"Collin, relax," Alice shushed him quietly, putting her hands on his shoulders, "there's someone with her... I can't figure out who, but she's alright. He's calming her down, I guess... she'll be alright."

Jasper then sat up straight, "What do you mean: he?" Just at that moment, Edward walked in, returning from his day with Bella. As he was quickly informed, he smirked.

"Well done, Alice," the bronze haired vampire chuckled, "I told you he'd have a fit."

"They are purely friendly," Alice shrugged.