R U L E 1

*not edited*
(amazing cover by Enny101 )

It was tough on these streets, I was doing anything to make a living. My current job was being a stripper at a club called Pimpz, how funny.

"Aye CoCo, you're out in three." I sighed tying the faux fur bra around my neck. I was tired, ya bitch was tired of shakin this ass for a living. I didn't even get that much money from this, but I couldn't find a better job anywhere else.

Reluctantly, I stood up in my eight inch heels and strutted my way on stage, cheers were shouted as I strutted slowly making sure to emphasize my hips.

"We got CoCo on stage by popular demand." The club cheered, the DJ spun the track and I started my routine. As I twirled around the pole I connected eyes with a man with piercing gray eyes, I gave him a fake smile and threw in a wink, then I proceeded to do a middle split while twerking. The so called Pimpz here were cheap, only throwing out ones and if we were lucky some fives. I stood back up and threw a few guys some looks before making my way off stage, I could only wish that they would give me a twenty dollar tip.

"Girl you was good." My friend Kandi said, Kandi lived up to her name, she was the sweetest girl here, she had a son to take care of so she never played around with her cash. That's why she was my friend.

"Thanks."

"Did you see how the guy with the grey eyes was lookin at you, it was like you was a hypnotist or something."

"Girl shut the fuck up. You know they only stare cause my body. This is a strip club, they don't care about us." She sighed sadly, all Kandi wanted was a nice man to show her some love, I didn't blame her. I wanted that too. But I had to be realistic or else I would get ran over.

"CoCo, you gotta private customer in booth three." Kandi gave me a looked and I laughed before making my way to the booth.

"Hello, did you like my," it was the grey eyed guy. "oh it's you. Make it quick, what do you want, blow job, hand job, intercourse? I don't do raw so-"

"I want you." He said his voice was deep and it made me scared, his authority clearly displayed in his tone. The submissive side of me bowed down to him.

Then I remembered who the fuck I was.

"Listen, I don't know you, but here's what I offer-"

"I don't want anything you're going to offer Tanya." He knew my real name. Now I was in trouble, I tried to hide my true identity, people were still looking for my family.

"What do you want? How do you know me?" I asked backing up.

"Don't be scared. I'm not going to hurt you. I have a job offering for you. Meet me here at this time." He said handing me a business card.

"Sir, I don't know you an-"

"Just meet me there or you'll regret it." He said before walking out. I let out a deep shaky breath. Breathe. Everything is going to be okay.
I nodded to myself and went back to the dressing room. I couldn't tell anyone about this, even though I should've.