Chapter 1

"You're moving out?" I asked completely shocked.

"Is this about the Oreos?" Macy asked standing by me. "I said I was sorry."

"No, but you still owe me another pack," Keegan stated about to explain her reasoning.

"Then why the hell are you leaving us?" Macy interrupted.

"I'm getting to that. Zack and I decided to take the next step in our relationship so I'm moving in with him. That does not mean I'm leaving you guys, I'll still be over all the time."

"What are we gonna do about rent? You know Macy and I can't pay for this place ourselves. We'll need to find a new roommate which means having to interact with other people to find said roommate, and you know I don't do good with new people. Then because of that, we won't find a roommate in time. We won't be able to pay rent, and we'll be out on the street. What are we going to do?" I rambled pacing around the apartment, and finished by throwing myself on the couch.

"Bryn, I will handle finding a new roommate," Macy said sitting on the edge of the couch. "Besides, we're in New York City. There will be plenty of college kids looking for a place to stay."

"Do you need any help?" I asked from the open door of my twin sister's bedroom

"Yes, please," Keegan groaned causing me to let out a chuckle. "Don't laugh at my pain."

"I didn't make a sound," I said putting my hands up in surrender.

"Sure," she rolled her eyes. "Can you get those pictures off the wall while I sort out my clothes?"

I made my way to her growing photo wall that hung right above her desk. The first one I picked off was from Aunt El's wedding. We were three and her flower girls.

Throughout her collection of photos, I couldn't help, but laugh

Throughout her collection of photos, I couldn't help, but laugh. Most were of her and her boyfriend, Zack. The ones I truly love are the photo of us smearing ice cream on each other's faces and the photo of her little angry face that she gave when mom didn't give her an Oreo.

"You know this will be the first time we've ever not lived together," I commented.

"I know," Keegan sighed turning away from the boxes of clothes. "I don't know what I'm going to do without you."