Epilogue

It's spring break, and us girls have gone our separate ways. Macy's on vacation with her family, Keegan's at a photoshoot in Europe, and I went back to San Diego with Colin.

While we're here, visiting my family, we just had to tag along to Noelle's softball game. She is officially captain this year, and she deserves all the success that is coming her way after the year she has had so far.

"Up to bat, Noelle Parker, number 3!" The announcer's voice shouts. Noelle makes her way to the plate with her bat in hand while her walk-up song plays through the speakers. She taps her bat twice against the plate and takes her stance while the pitcher gets ready to throw the ball.

At the crack of the bat meeting the ball, we watch as the ball flies high and over the fence that surrounds the field.

"HOME RUN!" The announcer practically blows out the speakers while our whole family is standing and cheering in the bleachers.

"Let's go!" Tanner's voice can be heard over the rest of our cheers as Noelle makes her way back to home plate where her teammates are there to celebrate with her. She eventually breaks free from the huddle and smiles up at us, shaking her head at the posters we made the night before.

As the next player comes up to bat, I settle back into my seat, leaned up against Colin's legs as he wraps his arms around my shoulders.

"Remember when we were 10 and you hit that home run in your backyard?" He whispered in my ear.

"That was the farthest thing from a home run. You just said that so I could run all the bases." I laughed.

"And I would do it again just to see that proud smile on your face."

I cannot wait to move in with this man next year. We'll be getting a new place in New York after graduation. Colin will start work with his dad to take over the business while I'll be taking charge of the New Artists Program at the gallery. 

I'm so glad that Colin came back into my life, and I'm excited to start this next chapter with him.

|||

THE END!!!

I know this epilogue is pretty short, but I replay wanted to keep it simple since there will be a third book about Noelle.

Also, don't forget to check out the next part to hear news on Coach's Daughter.

Thank you all for reading!

Olivia